First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Eli

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2012
Where did the forum go on that joke of a coach???
Hahaha

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Hope he crawled back under the rock he came out of!
Mary

Madison, IN

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Its still on here just have to look further down the list.
Biggest Joke

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
King of deciet strikes again! One cut off varsity and he cuts a senior big boy. Gave this boy hope then tears him down. Has the boy made teenage mistakes, yes but so has King and he's still coaches. Where did King meet his wife? Ask him. She was a high school student and he was a teacher! I believe that's far more illegal than anything these kids have done that he punishes. I hope you feel safe with him teaching your daughters! As long as he's a teacher and a coach your kids are not safe!
Soap Opera

Seymour, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
And Chambers stays as Assistant while sleeping with the starting point guard's mother. Then there's JV where one player is kept who has a broken leg while others are cut. And the season hasn't even begun....
Biggest Joke

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Oh so I guess the player that has a broken leg was at every practice and tryouts...actually playing?
Soap Opera

Seymour, IN

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Nope, did not come to practice or tryouts. Leg broke in football.
Jersey

United States

#8 Nov 8, 2012
At Biggest Joke- isn't that considered child molesting??? Why yes yes it is!!! He was a teacher ( an authoritative figure) and she was a high school student. That is completely unacceptable. I don't care how long ago it was it was and still is a crime that he committed, he just got lucky and didn't have to face legal issues, he did however have to leave that school and the town in which he committed the offense. Pat King is a repulsive worm. Karma may take awhile but it will find you. Promise.
Zelda

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
The man has the title of teacher. A teacher is one who instructs the youth of today, is a role model, helps build citizens of tomorrow, shows students the right direction to travel, builds self-esteem, encourages youth to do and become their best..... Nope, he certainly isn't a TEACHER!! All he does is plays with his students/teams psychic. I really think he enjoys destroying kids. He tells a player he is doing well (the player is always asking this "teacher" how he can improve, what he needs to do different), the kid shows up early to practice, played ball all summer, has done everything coach asked of him and more,coach tells the team what an asset the player will be then two days later laughs as he cuts the boy from the team. King doesn't deserve the title of teacher or coach because he is the opposite of the meaning of the word!!!!!!!!! When, oh when, will this school principal and board realize what a huge mistake they made in hiring a person of such low morals. And when is a freshman kept on a team over a senior who has played ball since 3rd grade and is a decent player?????????? Something is wrong with this picture. Of course Brunner is just as bad and pretty much useless unless you are one of his chosen few.
Are u serious

Madison, IN

#10 Nov 8, 2012
You guys are Hilarious! Lets talk about "rumors"...... How about the one I heard today. It goes like this: heard the drug dogs were sniffing around a certain kids car yesterday. You fill in the blanks and story. You people seem to be almost as good as Mother Goose!
Zelda

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Are u serious wrote:
You guys are Hilarious! Lets talk about "rumors"...... How about the one I heard today. It goes like this: heard the drug dogs were sniffing around a certain kids car yesterday. You fill in the blanks and story. You people seem to be almost as good as Mother Goose!
And they did not find a thing. Why don't you get your facts straight instead of talking out the side of your mouth.
Are u serious

Madison, IN

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Just adding to the fun of this thread. That was spoken from the front of my mouth.

Point is, half the shit on here is non- sense and can be twisted any way.

Thanks Zelda.......
Zelda

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Are u serious wrote:
Just adding to the fun of this thread. That was spoken from the front of my mouth.
Point is, half the shit on here is non- sense and can be twisted any way.
Thanks Zelda.......
You sound like you are as twisted as King
Are u serious

Madison, IN

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Have to be to have kids in this fu€ked up school system.

I am sure you are perfect and should be coaching and your kid is probably getting screwed too.......
WOW

Madison, IN

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Bet his own son made the team, seen that last year & that was a real treat. This is why we suck at sports
honest

Spiceland, IN

#16 Nov 8, 2012
King blows but J.R. is a toker. Main problem with king is he's just a dick, but I can see why he'd cut j.r.
Biggest Joke

United States

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Are u serious wrote:
I can fill in the blanks. His car was clean, no drugs. Brunner was out there with the police as they searched, last day of tryouts, King and Brunner hate that boy, set-up! Why would the AD be involved in a drug search? That's so obvious. You would smell this rat if you knew any of this history.
Someone who knows

United States

#18 Nov 9, 2012
honest wrote:
King blows but J.R. is a toker. Main problem with king is he's just a dick, but I can see why he'd cut j.r.
You are wrong about that!!! Has he ever: probably. But I can name a couple of others on the team that do that. One boy does it IN school. If that is your argument and you see why he was cut (which I might add has NEVER been proven) then I should speak up about the others so they can be cut too. You won't have a ball team left HONEST!!!!! Be careful when you slander someone unless you can back it up and you can't about this statement because it has not been proven!!!! If King thought that then why we're there no drug tests so he could prove YOU and KING and BRUNNER wrong?!?! King should not even be allowed to hold a teaching license in this state with his past actions!!! Now shut up child !!!
Are u serious

Madison, IN

#19 Nov 9, 2012
First it is illegal to pick specific kids to take a drug test. Why doesn't he go and get one himself???? I am sure that is not the reason he got cut. Probabally did not help him, but not the reason. How about he did nothing to help as a junior, and there are younger kids who are just better. That is why they have try- outs......

You holier than now people are one of the single reasons the school system, athletics and tis community is a joke!
So Sad

United States

#20 Nov 9, 2012
I totally agree with Someone who knows, when you play a sport they can drug test you if they even suspect, so why not drug test the boy instead of using mind games and wasting everyone's time, especially the child's. King and Brunner are cowards. Give them a couple more years in those seats and your kid might be next in line for the bullying and destruction! If you let them continue to be in charge of these kids, every year they will take down another child. King has taken one child down each year he's been here. How many kids have to fall before somebody higher up puts a stop to these monsters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Cope - Child of Yah? 12 hr Tim 11
Does anyone know if a Shannon or shae murray 12 hr Dwright 1
Stolen Valor Shane Jackson (Dec '15) 13 hr Manhandler 77 34
Prostitutes (Aug '16) 17 hr Bob 24
Who hasnt had sex with Nikki Nolan? (Feb '16) Feb 24 Haha 18
Bridget Ritch Feb 23 hungandthick 3
Amberlys fine (Mar '16) Feb 20 Babyj 49

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance