Hello,

My name is Lyndsea Burke and I am posting on here to let the young women of the area know about an amazing opportunity! I am a student at Hanover College and I have been involved in the Miss America and Miss Indiana organizations for the last 3 years. It has been the most rewarding program I have had the opportunity to be involved with and I am blessed for the amazing experiences I have had as a result of being a contestant. Did you know that the Miss America Organization is the number one scholarship provider for young women in the world? On March 23rd at Salem High School, any woman between the the ages of 18 (must be a high school senior) and 24 that resides in Jefferson County can be part of this amazing program as a contestant! Not fall in that age category? There will also be a teen pageant as well for young women between the ages of 13 and 17. If you are interested in competing, please contact Becky DeWees at rdewees@blueriver.net. If you have any questions regarding wardrobe, interview prep or anything at all, don't hesitate to contact me through a facebook message or at rocketburke5@aol.com. Please help spread the word and I hope to see some new faces!

God Bless,
Lyndsea Burke