First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pat

Madison, IN

#23 Jan 25, 2013
holy crap wrote:
man instead of being chicken $hit snitches on a website ya may as well go on down and pick ya up a snitches number while you are at it. There are many of those in Madison too, but the screwed up thing is they are still out there using & stuff while they having people locked up. I mean how screwed up is that...and before anyone runs their cum dumpsters at me I don't do drugs except medical stuff. I just hate a freaking tattle tale.
i dont agree with any drugs, but the he is correct is saying the paid snitches by police are allowed to run around town, still sell drugs, break in peoples homes, steal from business, and terrorize people just because they throw a few names to the police, then get paid, even if they just make them up so they can continue to sell drugs, and are worse than the people they are telling on, and the police do nothing about the other activity they do which is wrong. know sombody that you wonder how they get away with so many things they do, even when police are called? because they are on the payroll and causing more crime other than drugs, and i dont think these snitches should get away with everything they do! they havr free reign to do what they want at the communities expense. yes get the drugs off the streets, but no, do not let the informants do what they want and get away with it.
Crazy

Madison, IN

#24 Mar 8, 2013
I can't believe after seeing anyone that has used meth and what it does to them would ever want to use it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Short (Apr '17) 3 hr Anon 10
Rachel saxe 10 hr Ydu 10
Haunted spirit seen by many coming up and down ... 11 hr John 25
Monica Doty nasty? 19 hr BAGGAGECLAIM 7
Kody Schafer (Aug '16) Sat peaceoutgirlscout 23
Lanthier Fri Cubby 32
Judge Hoying part time Nov 15 Sick of Hoosiers 3

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance