First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hohoandtwinkies

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 24, 2012
I heard theres someone selling crystal meth on chickin run.
Heinz

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2012
hohoandtwinkies wrote:
I heard theres someone selling crystal meth on chickin run.
Probably misty and zach
burnout

Seymour, IN

#3 Nov 24, 2012
hope they get busted if so! let'm burn in a jail cell hell!
holy crap

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 25, 2012
man instead of being chicken $hit snitches on a website ya may as well go on down and pick ya up a snitches number while you are at it. There are many of those in Madison too, but the screwed up thing is they are still out there using & stuff while they having people locked up. I mean how screwed up is that...and before anyone runs their cum dumpsters at me I don't do drugs except medical stuff. I just hate a freaking tattle tale.
and you

Richmond, IN

#5 Nov 25, 2012
holy crap wrote:
man instead of being chicken $hit snitches on a website ya may as well go on down and pick ya up a snitches number while you are at it. There are many of those in Madison too, but the screwed up thing is they are still out there using & stuff while they having people locked up. I mean how screwed up is that...and before anyone runs their cum dumpsters at me I don't do drugs except medical stuff. I just hate a freaking tattle tale.
lol you sound like a meth head. who gives a shit turn them all in ....
conceal carry

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Lol. Your a dumbass if you post on a pu lic forum looking for meth. Hope all you people end up in prison with meth mouth, no teeth. You'll have plenty of boyfriends that will put that mouth to good use.
say what

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2012
holy crap wrote:
It's useless retreads like you that are a big problem with society. hope you OD and have an aneurism then half your body goes limp, never to return to function again. Pizz off and die junkie! I'll turn them ALL in as often as I can!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 26, 2012
there is meth being sold everywhere.. probably even next door.. just sayin' yo.
ur kidding

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
It's useless retreads like you that are a big problem with society. hope you OD and have an aneurism then half your body goes limp, never to return to function again. Pizz off and die junkie! I'll turn them ALL in as often as I can!
Before I get bashed for the comment I am about to make, know that I also hate the meth, heroin, and all the rest. It is destroying people. However, how can you as any kind of decent human being wish death and other horrible things on anyone? That in my opinion makes you worse then any drug addict I've ever come across in my life ! It's gonna be a sad day when people like you face God. Sad, sad, sad ! You are wishing death on one of his creations. smhhhh.
conceal carry

Charlotte, NC

#10 Nov 26, 2012
ur kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Before I get bashed for the comment I am about to make, know that I also hate the meth, heroin, and all the rest. It is destroying people. However, how can you as any kind of decent human being wish death and other horrible things on anyone? That in my opinion makes you worse then any drug addict I've ever come across in my life ! It's gonna be a sad day when people like you face God. Sad, sad, sad ! You are wishing death on one of his creations. smhhhh.
There wishing death on themselves by using.
Users are a burden on society. They steal, Rob, cheat, lie, sell family posessions and even kill for a quick "high". Good riddance to meth heads.
I just hope I catch one breaking into my house someday so I can help them meet there maker......via a .44 magnum bullit to the brainpan.
say what

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2012
ur kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
First off God is only for those who are afraid of the dark, have little self worth and struggle to cope with the harsh realities of life itself. Do you believe in the boogieman too? Yes, those cranked up thieving meth heads can curl up in a hole made from their own self imposed hell and die. I don't care. I see it and know what it does and if some tweeker wants to stay on it to escape reality I do hope he gets incarcerated or worse, die. I'm sick and tired of dealing with those type idiots and what they bring while trying to make a decent life for mine and myself while on this planet.

Obviously myself and many other reasonably rational persons have the same sentiment. The meth users and junkies wish all the bad stuff on themselves so I hardly have to do anything. Where is your God at with all these problems? Even your God can't break the cycle of meth use so you may want to rethink your position.

ur kidding

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
First off God is only for those who are afraid of the dark, have little self worth and struggle to cope with the harsh realities of life itself. Do you believe in the boogieman too? Yes, those cranked up thieving meth heads can curl up in a hole made from their own self imposed hell and die. I don't care. I see it and know what it does and if some tweeker wants to stay on it to escape reality I do hope he gets incarcerated or worse, die. I'm sick and tired of dealing with those type idiots and what they bring while trying to make a decent life for mine and myself while on this planet.
Obviously myself and many other reasonably rational persons have the same sentiment. The meth users and junkies wish all the bad stuff on themselves so I hardly have to do anything. Where is your God at with all these problems? Even your God can't break the cycle of meth use so you may want to rethink your position.
No sweetheart. I am NOT afraid of the dark. Concerning my self worth...I have enough for myself that I do not have to wish ill or death on anyone else. If your making such a wonderful life for yourself, then why would you in any way shape or form have to deal with addicts? You should be nowhere near them. Not asking you to believe in God. That's your choice. However, don't just assume that just because I do, that I am a lower form of life then you. Yes, he has brought many out of addictions to drugs. Like it or not. Where is my God? He's probably near to you listening to every miserable word that comes out of your mouth. Have a good day.
say what

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2012
ur kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
No sweetheart. I am NOT afraid of the dark. Concerning my self worth...I have enough for myself that I do not have to wish ill or death on anyone else. If your making such a wonderful life for yourself, then why would you in any way shape or form have to deal with addicts? You should be nowhere near them. Not asking you to believe in God. That's your choice. However, don't just assume that just because I do, that I am a lower form of life then you. Yes, he has brought many out of addictions to drugs. Like it or not. Where is my God? He's probably near to you listening to every miserable word that comes out of your mouth. Have a good day.
You're not very smart are you? Your reading comprehension skills appear to be lacking somewhat also. These drug craved meth heads are everywhere and affect many good people in all walks of life. Do you live in a hole or under a rock? Funny how you can judge but I can't! It's too funny and pathetic at the same time.
God has not brought one single person out of drug addiction, God may have replaced one addiction for another form, namely religion itself. Which in my opinion and experiences has created other set of problems albeit generally sociably acceptable ones.
Meth heads and junkies that thieve, steal, do home invasions, break into vehicle, expose innocent children to their desired lifestyle can all rot in whatever hell there may or may not be. If they bring that crap around me and mine, I'll gladly help them on their way there.
say what

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2012
You probably think the Devil makes them do it! LOL
ur kidding

Shelbyville, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Have a good day sweetie. Sweet dreams as well.
conceal carry

Charlotte, NC

#16 Nov 27, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very smart are you? Your reading comprehension skills appear to be lacking somewhat also. These drug craved meth heads are everywhere and affect many good people in all walks of life. Do you live in a hole or under a rock? Funny how you can judge but I can't! It's too funny and pathetic at the same time.
God has not brought one single person out of drug addiction, God may have replaced one addiction for another form, namely religion itself. Which in my opinion and experiences has created other set of problems albeit generally sociably acceptable ones.
Meth heads and junkies that thieve, steal, do home invasions, break into vehicle, expose innocent children to their desired lifestyle can all rot in whatever hell there may or may not be. If they bring that crap around me and mine, I'll gladly help them on their way there.
Truth right here.
holy crap

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 28, 2012
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
omg did you not go to school and learn what reading comprehension is or what?? i don't do the damn $hit ya welcome to test me anytime ya want. so ur hopes are for nil dumbass. i said the damn snitches are getting by with telling on people while they are out getting high themselves... should they not have to pay the price too? or should they just be able to keep on their merry little way..l hint hint most of the snitches are the ones who lie, cheat and steal to get thier way. but y'all can go on with your bad selves. whatever makes ya sleep better at night because regardless of what the hell the snitches or users do my head hits the pillow just fine and dandy... i lose no sleep either way.
conceal carry

Indian Trail, NC

#18 Nov 28, 2012
holy crap wrote:
<quoted text>
omg did you not go to school and learn what reading comprehension is or what?? i don't do the damn $hit ya welcome to test me anytime ya want. so ur hopes are for nil dumbass. i said the damn snitches are getting by with telling on people while they are out getting high themselves... should they not have to pay the price too? or should they just be able to keep on their merry little way..l hint hint most of the snitches are the ones who lie, cheat and steal to get thier way. but y'all can go on with your bad selves. whatever makes ya sleep better at night because regardless of what the hell the snitches or users do my head hits the pillow just fine and dandy... i lose no sleep either way.
You should worry about spelling and sentence structure before bitching about someone's reading comprehension skills.

It's quite simple you see. If you know someone that deals, call the mpd and give them a name.
Your not "snitching". Your making Madison a cleaner, safer, more friendly environment.
And quite possibly.....saving a few lives.
Waters

Logansport, IN

#21 Jan 25, 2013
At least have the balls to say who u r if your goin to run your mouths or just be soft ur whole life
Mikey

Madison, IN

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Why do snitches have to say their name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Jones 58 min The Patriot 2
Brandon Stephon 59 min The Patriot 2
Canaan Academy (Feb '12) Sun Canaanite 53
Confirmed Snitch List With C.I. #'s Sat C murder 20
Who are the snitches and their number if ya got... (May '17) Jan 16 Nonya47250 33
correction workers in madison (Feb '16) Jan 16 sarah 16
Veterans stealing there own valor Jan 12 Gary 9

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages