you!! Lol
dam brown

Columbus, IN

#4 Apr 30, 2013
What the hell are you talking about dude. Lose what
lol..

Madison, IN

#5 May 3, 2013
I think he/she meant loose. Idiots don't know the difference between loose/lose, accept/except. You get the point.
BBR

Franklin, IN

#6 May 5, 2013
What a bunch of bafoons! LOL and ROFLMAO
dam brown

Greenwood, IN

#7 May 6, 2013
right wrote:
Name them chicks
Might wanna learn how to spell before you try talking shit
boob lover

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 7, 2013
I guess he loses
yup

Franklin, IN

#9 May 27, 2013
he's prolly out spanking his monkey right now too
omg

Hanover, IN

#10 May 27, 2013
sound like white trash to me talking, every last one of you. you people don't even have an intelligent conversation to bring up. Any other topix web site other than Austin have informative discussion's, you people have nothing to discuss but sex , drugs , talk about one person or the other, pat yourselfs on the back. And not one of you are any better than the other ones.. takeing my family and moving back to civilization at least in Indianapolis they make it pass the 8th grade. .Lol Bye bye.
Agree

Des Plaines, IL

#11 May 27, 2013
omg wrote:
sound like white trash to me talking, every last one of you. you people don't even have an intelligent conversation to bring up. Any other topix web site other than Austin have informative discussion's, you people have nothing to discuss but sex , drugs , talk about one person or the other, pat yourselfs on the back. And not one of you are any better than the other ones.. takeing my family and moving back to civilization at least in Indianapolis they make it pass the 8th grade..Lol Bye bye.
Topix should be adult conversation about real issues. Somehow it seems at times like gossip and immature high school bull sh**. Sad really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Burleson 14 hr Bill 2
greys Tue Eatmypie 2
Rumors Mon I heard 1
Tony Brooks (May '12) Mon bob 21
Old Madison Scum Mar 28 thuggery 2
Leslie Delorenzo Mar 28 Mike 14
John Burleson (Dec '13) Mar 27 good friend of his 22
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web