Danah Ice, Todd Ice
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whoabakkup

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 19, 2010
that figures lmao here ya go dumbass

Mr. Ice was 15 when he killed a 7-year-old neighbor and assaulted her mother in Powell County in 1978. He was convicted of murder and sentenced to death at 16. Granted a new trial, Mr. Ice got a manslaughter conviction and a prison sentence.

he was released in 1993
knows

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Sep 19, 2010
look up ky law no one under 18 can recived a death sentence,thats why he got the new trail
whoabakkup

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 20, 2010
obviously you need to go back to learn how to fact check and ummm yea on that blow me remark i dont think so
Time has come

Jackson, KY

#25 Oct 24, 2010
The time has come for Todd to pay. What a relief for the Knox Family. I hope they find peace in his passing away.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201010...
Family

Clarksville, TN

#26 Oct 24, 2010
Thank everyone for the prayer for the Knox family. We the family find the reports of his death a time of relief. Me personally, I think he should have suffered as my little 8 yr old family member did when he beat her and slashed her throat then threw her over the bath tub and the torture he put Mrs. Knox through for hours before cutting her throat.
Family also

Jackson, KY

#27 Oct 25, 2010
You must not be that close "Family", because Donna was 7. But none the less. I am sure that everyone did sleep better, I know I sure did. Have a good day!
huh

Ashburn, VA

#28 Oct 26, 2010
so how can you live where he lives unless you are in prison too?
Family also

Jackson, KY

#29 Oct 27, 2010
huh wrote:
so how can you live where he lives unless you are in prison too?
WHO are you talking to?
look

Madison, WI

#30 Oct 30, 2010
you people are all stupid rednecks with nothing better to do. jerry springer chat group!
iknow

United States

#31 Jan 3, 2011
Just to clarify.. is not in jail anymore he was released and was also sentenced to life.. he was 16 when it happened.. he is dead now I know this becuz of google
Hazel

Orchard Park, NY

#32 Jan 4, 2011
Educate a little further then smart guy, he was the youngest man in the US to ever be sentenced to death and that "law" you're reciting was created because of him, blow that.
unome

Clarksville, TN

#34 Jan 7, 2011
i worked where he was locked up as a juvinile he was moved after his trial he is dead now.
Mississippicats6 9

AOL

#35 Jan 24, 2011
You people talk like ignorant hillbillies. And you people who say you worked where this man lived, if you have worked in an institutional environment or hospital/clinic of any type, then you should be aware of HIPAA laws. Do the words "patient confidentiality" mean ANYTHING to you? Especially in light of the thugs on here who would LOVE to have information for obvious nefarious reasons? Come on, let it go, the man served his time, he's mentally ill, he committed himself, he's dead now, and this is no longer any of our business!
dspears

Christiansburg, VA

#36 Jul 22, 2011
OMG WTF if you look at this mans picture you can clearly tell he has some type of mental illness not to excuse what he did because that was just horrible and wrong. I wonder had he been treated properly and medicated properly could these crimes have been avoided. as for the people that are happy he is dead. Come on now while im sure the family has pain and suffers to this day, being glad someone has passed on is never solving anything. He has to answer to a much higher power than the state of KY for what he did and all i can say is pray for the family that he tortured (spelled wrong) im sure and pray for the soul of Mr. ICE I hope I haven't offended anyone with my rambling it was truly not my intentions.
Mississippicats6 9

AOL

#37 Jul 22, 2011
dspears wrote:
OMG WTF if you look at this mans picture you can clearly tell he has some type of mental illness not to excuse what he did because that was just horrible and wrong. I wonder had he been treated properly and medicated properly could these crimes have been avoided. as for the people that are happy he is dead. Come on now while im sure the family has pain and suffers to this day, being glad someone has passed on is never solving anything. He has to answer to a much higher power than the state of KY for what he did and all i can say is pray for the family that he tortured (spelled wrong) im sure and pray for the soul of Mr. ICE I hope I haven't offended anyone with my rambling it was truly not my intentions.
Right on!
lossst

Cape Girardeau, MO

#38 Nov 16, 2011
he was released and moved to Missouri where they tried to get him to sign up as a sex offender but he would not do that to the facility he lived in and just walked off one day...
get fax

Chicago, IL

#39 Nov 17, 2011
he was actually in a facilty in indiana read first thread
I knew todd well

Kansas City, MO

#41 Apr 26, 2013
I can say I had a friendship with todd for a few years before he passed on. A lot of this you are saying is bologna. Todd was wrong for what he did but he did suffer quite a bit in those last years. If you want to know the real truth then ask someone who knew him not just what you read online.
Dearly Belove

Brandon, MS

#42 Apr 27, 2013
I knew todd well wrote:
I can say I had a friendship with todd for a few years before he passed on. A lot of this you are saying is bologna. Todd was wrong for what he did but he did suffer quite a bit in those last years. If you want to know the real truth then ask someone who knew him not just what you read online.
No. I knew Todd for a time; he had problems but he wasn't a monster. And when he was released, he didn't just walk off into the sunset and enjoy a happy life. You're right, he suffered. I can't blame Donna Knox's family for their feelings but there are a lot of people here who don't know what they're talking about. Todd is gone now, why don't we just let this rest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrat or Republican 8 hr Colonel Pale Rider 13
looking for my love Mon True 3
Amberlys fine Mon Missfine19 32
Laken Messmore May 21 riley 1
Looking for a cougar May 20 Dal 2
M bear May 20 werewolf 4
channing todd May 20 TAYLOR CUTSHALL 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages