LMFAO

Englewood, OH

#166 Jul 19, 2012
Really this is funny cause some dumb ass said he was arrested in indianapolis, DUMB ASS rumors again lord people need to get a life and leave the guy alone...Never knew him as a drama queen seems the drama queens are all on TOPIX LOL
ANGEL

Madison, IN

#167 Jul 19, 2012
Wade isn't a bad guy... bad choices yes. No one knows the whole story and probably never will. If everyone had left him alone half of this would have never happened. I love Wade and I will wait a lifetime to be with him again. All he needed was a chance.... Now he needs help. He has never done any thing to me and until you know the facts no one should start stuff.... What if it was you or your kid?
D B Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

#168 Jul 19, 2012
ANGEL wrote:
Wade isn't a bad guy... bad choices yes. No one knows the whole story and probably never will. If everyone had left him alone half of this would have never happened. I love Wade and I will wait a lifetime to be with him again. All he needed was a chance.... Now he needs help. He has never done any thing to me and until you know the facts no one should start stuff.... What if it was you or your kid?
Seems as though you are going to have to wait that life time..........
BGn89

Indianapolis, IN

#169 Jul 19, 2012
Wade: What a JACKA$$
LMFAO7233

Englewood, OH

#170 Jul 19, 2012
People need to get there stories str8 and stop being cruel to people for making mistakes the dude set him up let Wade use his car and then reported it stolen cause he thought he was gonna get some big reward for turning Wade into the police so he could make some quick cash probably to make meth figures for trailer park trash....Only if he did not trust this trailer park trash he would still be out and not caught this sucks
FuNtImEs79

Englewood, OH

#171 Jul 20, 2012
Greenwood wrote:
Wade stole a car from my dad last night who had known Wade since he was 8 years old when he was dating Wade's mother. He was arrested in my car.
Figures trailer park trash would set him up ur dad let him use the car figuring you both would get a reward but did not...How much meth did ya have to sell or make to get car back hmmmm trailor trash????

And for all you folks judging Wade look at his ex-wife the one with his son she is not saint she killed a man served time got probation but yet no one thinks about that and yet she gets away with being a hooker and killing a man think about his family and what they went through...Then there is Wade everyone can't get over him defending his self then running cause he was scared they did not show the party they went to or mention it they made Wade look like a stone cold killer which is crap...Hell Wade has never stolen from me or tried to kill me although he did break my tablet but that was an accident..

God people grow the hell up get a life damn drama queens
Greenwood

Greenwood, IN

#172 Jul 20, 2012
Actually, Wade left us a two page note that day saying he was stealing the car and would leave it and call 911 when he got as far as he could. The police now have that note. Also told us he was "too smart for his own good."
ANGEL

Madison, IN

#173 Jul 20, 2012
First off Wade is not a bad guy... Ya he made some bad choices, but God is the only one that has a right to judge us so quit judging him! I love you Wade Russell Meisberger forever and ever!!!!

Second off, KARMA is a bitch! And will come back to those who want to judge others and run thier mouths!

And for those saying someone snitched on him... Do you not realize how many people are in and out of trailor parks daily? Really, this is Madison!

I will wait a lifetime for Wade! He is an awsome lover, a wonderful father, and the best friend I could of ever of asked for....!

For the Drama Kings and queens... Grow up! And leave my man alone. It was an accident. Do you not realize how young he was when the murder took place? He did his time now let him be! Look at all the child molester walking the streets.... Or the meth heads that continue to manufacture next to our kids??? Think about... Wade is a good guy, quit judging him!!!!
ANGEL

Madison, IN

#174 Jul 20, 2012
LMFAO7233 wrote:
People need to get there stories str8 and stop being cruel to people for making mistakes the dude set him up let Wade use his car and then reported it stolen cause he thought he was gonna get some big reward for turning Wade into the police so he could make some quick cash probably to make meth figures for trailer park trash....Only if he did not trust this trailer park trash he would still be out and not caught this sucks
I love Wade and he loves me.... Who are you to say it was the "trailer park trash" that turned him in? Whoesever car he stole is probably at fault. It is Madison, and in a trailor park there is people in and out all day, and everyone was looking for Wade.... Wade is a smart man and he KNOWS who he can trust and who he cant!
woop-arse

Madison, IN

#175 Jul 20, 2012
but he didn't love you enough to stay out of prison

figures
Mary Ann

Madison, IN

#176 Jul 20, 2012
ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Wade and he loves me.... Who are you to say it was the "trailer park trash" that turned him in? Whoesever car he stole is probably at fault. It is Madison, and in a trailor park there is people in and out all day, and everyone was looking for Wade.... Wade is a smart man and he KNOWS who he can trust and who he cant!
It's always somebody else's fault isn't it?
LMFAO7233

Englewood, OH

#177 Jul 20, 2012
ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Wade and he loves me.... Who are you to say it was the "trailer park trash" that turned him in? Whoesever car he stole is probably at fault. It is Madison, and in a trailor park there is people in and out all day, and everyone was looking for Wade.... Wade is a smart man and he KNOWS who he can trust and who he cant!
OMFG really i stood by him through this shit and we trusted each other im his buddy no a fake friend...Now don't be bitter that he didn't confide in you but he did confide in a true friend...So stop trippin no wonder dude hates stalker chicks lol
har har

Franklin, IN

#178 Jul 22, 2012
It's the mayor of madison fault hes going back to prison!
Mary Ann

Madison, IN

#179 Jul 22, 2012
har har wrote:
It's the mayor of madison fault hes going back to prison!
Did the mayor cause him to violate probation?
ANGEL

Madison, IN

#180 Jul 23, 2012
LMFAO7233 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMFG really i stood by him through this shit and we trusted each other im his buddy no a fake friend...Now don't be bitter that he didn't confide in you but he did confide in a true friend...So stop trippin no wonder dude hates stalker chicks lol
For your info.... I am by far no stalker chic. And I never doubted you or any one else of being his friend. I merely stated that Wade was a smart man, and he did confide in me more then you or any one else will ever know! Who has his cow boy hat??? Let me tell you I do. That should tell you something right there.. If you are his "buddy" then be there for him and quit doubting me, because I will always be there for him.
carl

Chicago, IL

#181 Jul 23, 2012
Wow! He gave you his cowboy hat? Thats true love right there! You need to contact Jerry Springer with your alls drama. NO ONE CARES. MOVE ON. QUIT TALKING ABOUT HIM AND ALL THIS. ONCE AGAIN, NO ONE CARES.
whatever

Madison, IN

#182 Jul 23, 2012
If no one cares why are you on this site reading about it? There are people who care. YOU MOVE ON AND QUIT READING ABOUT HIM AND ALL THIS.
carl

Indianapolis, IN

#183 Jul 23, 2012
NO ONE CARES
reality

Madison, IN

#184 Jul 24, 2012
YEEEEE HAAAAW! Hot diggity dawg! I got his cowboy hat! Whoopee! YEA BABY! HE LOVE ME LONG TIME! Wheeee! LOL

just hang on to that hat sweetie for about 20 years and you can give it back to him if his prison bitch boyfriend let you when hes 60!
LMFAO7233

Englewood, OH

#185 Jul 29, 2012
ANGEL wrote:
<quoted text>
For your info.... I am by far no stalker chic. And I never doubted you or any one else of being his friend. I merely stated that Wade was a smart man, and he did confide in me more then you or any one else will ever know! Who has his cow boy hat??? Let me tell you I do. That should tell you something right there.. If you are his "buddy" then be there for him and quit doubting me, because I will always be there for him.
Hey i have one of his cowboy hats as well hell yeah the white one he wore all the time :-) And i wasn't trying to be mean to you at all girl..I been upset cause people have been bad mouthing him and he doesn't deserve to be treated shittie, I was the one that helped him always rescued him always when he had no one else to turn to i was the last to see him..He is a great guy...Do you or anyone know where he is locked up at??? I wanna go see him if he is allowed to have visitors i miss him he was and will always be my best friend..I've learned so much from him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any women with kinks or fetishes 17 hr Big ole Stud 3
Chris Youngblood Jan 21 jay90 2
Arrest of 3 including madison woman for meth bust Jan 20 ash271 2
jessica leap Jan 20 the dog 5
corey stewart Jan 19 Watch yourself 4
Shawn Morrow Jan 17 Shawn 25
Hit and run on Wilson Ave Jan 16 girl that loves b... 13
Madison Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Madison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots