The Beatles Satanism
Jimmy

Valencia, Spain

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Find all about these amazing facts going to:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php...
agnostic

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Wow, you are actually a christian fool....

Prove your god exists and prove your Jesus actually walked the earth.

You and yours are in reality pagan sun worshipers.

There's more evidence that religion causes harm.

Go find something positive to do today.
fred

Woodstock, IL

#3 Dec 5, 2012
I agree the Beatles suck doggie doo but are the satanist? I dont really care but some of that is intetesting. Amazing someone actually took all that time to find all that "satanic" stuff in their music.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2012
You're an idiot. Psycho freak bible thumpers.
Reality

Madison, IN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
You idiots. Landover Baptist a prank page. It's been on the net since the late 90's...
agnostic

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
it's always those wacky christians who are the easiest to fool
Oh Really-

Princeton, IL

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Agnostic-Prove that Jesus didn't walk the earth. You my friend, are free to believe or ignore what you want, but you show a certain hypocrisy by speaking of which you yourself...don't have any factual information to prove Christians wrong.
two teef

Decatur, GA

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Oh Really- wrote:
Agnostic-Prove that Jesus didn't walk the earth. You my friend, are free to believe or ignore what you want, but you show a certain hypocrisy by speaking of which you yourself...don't have any factual information to prove Christians wrong.
Ok Mr.Christian. let me ask you a question.
Let's just hypothetically say that prior to you being born, your dad served in the military overseas in say.....Afghanistan. he met a lovely afghani woman and married her. Decided to stay over there and converted to Muslim. Got his wife pregnant and alas....you were born.
Care to take a guess as to what religion you would be?

You would be a freaking Muslim you idiot!!!!!! You would be raised to hate all American Christian infidels. See my point?

The fact is is people rarely change their religious beliefs as they get older.
Depends on where in the world you were born and what religion you were raised.

You could pose that hypothetical question and insert any country or religion in there. Including,
Budhism
Catholics
Hinduism
Satanism
Scientology or any number of our wonderful religions we have in this world.
Including being agnostic.
WHERE YOU WERE BORN AND WHAT YOUR RELIGIOUS BACKROUND AS YOU WERE BEING RAISED DETERMINES WHAT RELIGION YOU WILL LIKELY BE.

Get it? Got it? Good.
two teef

Decatur, GA

#9 Dec 6, 2012
BTW. I am a CHRISTIAN.
Maybe not as devout as I should be, but a CHRISTIAN nonetheless.

I don't push my religious views down peoples throats.
I don't question other peoples religious believes.

Know why?

BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS!!!!!!
There is no physical proof that ANY religion exists.

I choose Christianity/Baptist because that's the way I was raised. Nothing more, nothing less.
Oh Really-

Princeton, IL

#10 Dec 6, 2012
two teef wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Mr.Christian. let me ask you a question.
Let's just hypothetically say that prior to you being born, your dad served in the military overseas in say.....Afghanistan. he met a lovely afghani woman and married her. Decided to stay over there and converted to Muslim. Got his wife pregnant and alas....you were born.
Care to take a guess as to what religion you would be?
You would be a freaking Muslim you idiot!!!!!! You would be raised to hate all American Christian infidels. See my point?
The fact is is people rarely change their religious beliefs as they get older.
Depends on where in the world you were born and what religion you were raised.
You could pose that hypothetical question and insert any country or religion in there. Including,
Budhism
Catholics
Hinduism
Satanism
Scientology or any number of our wonderful religions we have in this world.
Including being agnostic.
WHERE YOU WERE BORN AND WHAT YOUR RELIGIOUS BACKROUND AS YOU WERE BEING RAISED DETERMINES WHAT RELIGION YOU WILL LIKELY BE.
Get it? Got it? Good.
Hmmm....you have no idea what I am or what I believe, just because a person is born or raised in Afghanistan, doesn't mean that they have to be Muslim? They too, can choose what they want to believe.....nobody has to believe anything. The mind can't be forced, but you're insisting it can? You are out of your element, and are just speaking rubbish. You try to force your opinion on people of faith, just as that of a television evangelist. So why should anyone believe your words? You know nothing more, or maybe less than anyone else on the matter. I can assure that everything, every story has taken different form throughout time. Every man wants you to hear their side of the story, often the outcome is very similar, and so are their beliefs. Most religions have more in common than their dictators would lead you to believe....the differences are usually found in their practice. But tell me, in detail how you can prove without a shadow of a doubt, that God doesn't exist, that Satan doesn't exist....that Heaven and Hell are mere figments of the imagination, and I will continue to call your bluff.
two teef

Decatur, GA

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I could give 2 shits what religion you are or what beliefs you have.
Bottom line is......there is no physical proof that God, Jesus Christ, Allah, budha or whatever diety you choose ever existed. Period.
Can you comprehend that?
Your an idiot to think that if a person is raised his entire life as a God fearing Christian that one day he/she is going to wake up one morning and decide that Christianity is a big hoax and now they want to be a Muslim. Same for any other religion.
Oh Really-

Princeton, IL

#12 Dec 7, 2012
two teef wrote:
I could give 2 shits what religion you are or what beliefs you have.
Bottom line is......there is no physical proof that God, Jesus Christ, Allah, budha or whatever diety you choose ever existed. Period.
Can you comprehend that?
Your an idiot to think that if a person is raised his entire life as a God fearing Christian that one day he/she is going to wake up one morning and decide that Christianity is a big hoax and now they want to be a Muslim. Same for any other religion.
Your, you're....the one who needs to understand, not I. Nobody here, said anything about changing their beliefs over a night's rest? You obviously have underlying issues that need attention...that I do know. There's no proof that Christ didn't exist, so good luck trying to tell anyone that believes, otherwise. Why do you seek physical proof? I guess the word faith isn't in your vocabulary, and if it is, it shouldn't. What physical proof do you have that Abe Lincoln was our 16th president? Where's your proof, is a line from a sad simple individual, whose heart has been broken and has issues with trust.
Oh Really-

Princeton, IL

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Also, nobody has mentioned anything about changing religions as they grow older? You previously stated that "hypothetically", your dad was a Christian, and he moved to Afghanistan and ended up having a child(you)....that because he decides to convert(you said this, not me) to Muslim, that you would automatically become a Muslim at birth! That's the most ignorant statement that I've heard on any forum. Nothing in this life should be assumed..
two teef

Taylors, SC

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Oh Really- wrote:
Also, nobody has mentioned anything about changing religions as they grow older? You previously stated that "hypothetically", your dad was a Christian, and he moved to Afghanistan and ended up having a child(you)....that because he decides to convert(you said this, not me) to Muslim, that you would automatically become a Muslim at birth! That's the most ignorant statement that I've heard on any forum. Nothing in this life should be assumed..
You idiot.
No one said you were born a certain religion. You are "raised" a certain religion.
And the only underlying issue I have.....is arguing with retarded 12 yr olds like yourself.
Btw.....we no Abe Lincoln existed because he is written in our history books. Generations of people now deceased have shook hands with this man. There "is" physical proof he existed and walked this earth.
That was the most retarded, idiotic statement I have ever heard.
Now go back to suckling your mommies titties.
Prove it

Saint Charles, IL

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Have you seen Abe Lincoln's skeletal remains or dental records? No. That's all he was saying...there is no more "physical proof" that he existed, than that of Jesus. Stories are all we have for both. Your argument is not making any sense athiest. Also, you sound like the one of little intelligence.
Leif

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
What?
atlast

United States

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Pastor dale lee mcfarland is a depraved fake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the strongest baddest, man in Madison 51 min For real 21
Does Anyone Remember Billy Sizemore? Thu In the Pick Up Truck 2
I keep hearing there are prostitutes in Madison (Jun '13) Thu Derek Vowels Addict 37
Little bit Thu Gabe 1
Rachel saxe zaneta koehler Johnson was in jail... Thu Mileyerika 4
Trent green (Sep '16) Jul 19 Tami 11
WKWnews Jul 19 Sherry 21

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages