Jefferson County Sheriff the new brot...

Jefferson County Sheriff the new brothel of Madison

Posted in the Madison Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2013
Apparently there is a female jailer (married) that is dating the jail commander (married) and this has broken up the commanders' marriage. This is not the female jailers first rodeo at the Jail. Just wondering how many marriages she will destroy before the Sheriff does something about it.
Curious

North Vernon, IN

#2 May 4, 2013
Who is she?

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2013
Carla Duncan Smith
chris

Lexington, IN

#4 May 4, 2013
the whole department engages in that activity. thats why all the theives run free. their too busy screwing each other and half the town. not just the sherriffs office either. city police included, and ex mayor tim armstrong took that behavior to city hall. when the police have no one watching them they do what they want, and abuse their power, in every way. an officer was fired after caught in the department with another employee while he was married, actually in the police department with her, they all do it, and it all needs to stop!

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2013
Chris you are spot on. There should absolutely be a no fraternization policy in place.
beth

Louisville, KY

#7 May 5, 2013
abbott was let go and it was a big deal, the police need someone policing themselves to avoid corruption and abuse of power, and follow the law like the rest of us do.
Pass

United States

#8 May 5, 2013
Abbott wasn't fired.
nope

Madison, IN

#9 May 6, 2013
Abbott was not fired and I just can't seem to figure out why any of this is public business?? Get your facts straight before posting a bunch of crap and lies!!! Know the situation before first!!!
moose

Orange, CA

#10 May 6, 2013
Who's the jail commander?

These are people of authority and they should be held accountable. Makes you wonder what else goes on down there.
joe

Lexington, IN

#11 May 6, 2013
nope wrote:
Abbott was not fired and I just can't seem to figure out why any of this is public business?? Get your facts straight before posting a bunch of crap and lies!!! Know the situation before first!!!
it made the paper, he was caught screwing somone in the sherriffs office, what, did they take him back and just sweep it under the rug? the sherrif ask he be let go when it happened, they make everyone business public, they get paid with tax payers money, so i guess they should do their job and not do stupid things on our dime if they dont want things public....what a joke to say keep it quiet!!!! they need to keep it in their pants then!!
Dell

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 6, 2013
What paper you read? He doesnt even work there. Maybe you were talking about the old jail commander, but don't think that was in the paper.

A personal life is that. Personal. If a public figure messes up on duty then that is when it can be attacked. These are not elected officials.
dlb

Whiteland, IN

#13 May 6, 2013
Abbott wasn't caught "screwing someone at the sheriffs office." I don't like abbot much but don't just go and make stuff up lol.
beth

Louisville, KY

#14 May 6, 2013
dlb wrote:
Abbott wasn't caught "screwing someone at the sheriffs office." I don't like abbot much but don't just go and make stuff up lol.
nobodys making stuff up, and it was while on duty, this happened. its on the internet, and it was in the paper, josh abbott, madison indaina, sherrif did want him fired. cops should understand what that badge means...not a game, and their not god. protect and serve, not steal and screw. know your facts, nobody is making stuff up, and yes, he was caught screwing someone while on duty. wake up people, he just got caught, they all do it.
boob lover

Indianapolis, IN

#15 May 7, 2013
Lucky guy
justme

North Vernon, IN

#16 May 7, 2013
I guess everyone in factories should not have their stuff dished out too because that would be a 20 page paper every week! Get over it and go on! If it doesn't personally affect you and your everyday life then go on!
sam

Louisville, KY

#17 May 7, 2013
justme wrote:
I guess everyone in factories should not have their stuff dished out too because that would be a 20 page paper every week! Get over it and go on! If it doesn't personally affect you and your everyday life then go on!
tax payers dont pay people in factories, the police get paid by taxes factory workers and the rest of us work hard for and they need to stop being corrupt, and screwing everyone and do their jobs, it does affect me when theives get away with stealing my stuff and the cops do noting and are too busy with whats in their pants to do their damn job!! its stupid! and its not ok!

Since: Jan 12

Seymour, IN

#18 May 7, 2013
justme wrote:
We are not talking about factories this is about Public Offices and Police Officers that are suppose to be held to hirer standard.
nope

North Vernon, IN

#19 May 7, 2013
Then you better dig deep because it has happened for years. My point is, it doesn't directly affect you so why get so offended? Unless you are completely perfect then don't judge!!
brent

Louisville, KY

#20 May 7, 2013
nope wrote:
Then you better dig deep because it has happened for years. My point is, it doesn't directly affect you so why get so offended? Unless you are completely perfect then don't judge!!
its people like you that lets it keep happening, its time for people to stand up and not tolerate this behavior from police officers, this isnt a private club for little boys who cant keep it in their pants, they are paid by our government to do a job, which is to pretect people, not play games and act like children. they ruin peoples lives by over reacting to the slighest thing, and their running around like a frat club taking what they want, making up what they want, and screwing who ever they want, and getting paid for it by the public.....the whole damn system needs cleaned!
nope

Nicholasville, KY

#21 May 7, 2013
People like me? I made them sleep together? Geezz didn't realize I had the affect on people!:) get a grip dude! There really are good cops in our system so let's not say all of them! Are you upset that it didn't happen to you? You are taken such offense to it! Let the RIGHT people take care of it...and that would not be you!! Have a good one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Regina Powell? Is she still in... 7 hr an old friend Jim 2
adult fun Thu Jack32670 8
Prostitutes (Aug '16) Thu Jack32670 34
Party Wed Love it 2
Good time Mar 22 Hardworking 15
Red Diaper Mar 21 MadtownSadtown 3
JD Hook Mar 21 Foster daughter 9

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance