The Community Corrections Program Com...

The Community Corrections Program Complaints

Posted in the Madison Forum

Anonymous

AOL

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Ms. Amber Finnegan is the Director of the Jefferson County ,IN Community Corrections program. Any person in this program that has any complaints with this un-ethical probationary person should contact Mike Lloyd Indiana Department of Corrections who is the Director of all Community Corrections programs in Indiana. He is located in Indianapolis. Ms. Finnegan makes promises that she cannot keep and should be reported for her failure to comply as the Director of this program and for failing to comply with the laws of the state of Indiana. She is very dishonest and unjust. Anyone in this program should know what this means. So Mike Lloyd is the person to contact to get these issues resolved.
unbelieving

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2011
Thank you for the info. The program is horrible here, nobody appears to be doing any job except collecting money. Meanwhile people under house arrest are feeling comfortable enough to drink and carry on as usual. They don't do home visits, they don't make calls. Always a drug screen and that is just make more money. Something should be done.
Anonymous

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2011
What do you expect from a program that is ran by the courts, probation and corrections department. They are all corrupt!!
fdr

Chicago, IL

#4 Dec 19, 2011
Corruption is an easy excuse how about the lack of leadership and management. What is it with this county that the so called leaders are unable to organize, plan, and execute anything. The courts may and I'm sure tie their hands, but where is their leader fighting the courts. The leadership in this county has been poor in almost every aspect, hopefully changes are coming.
Anonymous

AOL

#5 Dec 19, 2011
Mike Lloyd Director of Transitional facilities and community based programs is one person to contact. His contact e-mail is [email protected] or you can contact Angie Hensley-Langrel Program Director/ Community Corrections [email protected] . I suggest that anyone in this program try to contact these individuals if you want to get anything achieved. Amber Finnegan should be punished for her wrong doings like any other citizen. If anything, more so. I have been in direct contact with many individuals in this program and at least 11 of them have the exact same complaints. As a community we should take action and realize that these individuals in this program should be treated as any person within the bounds of Indiana State Law. Every case is different but an investigation should be considered. To my understanding, she is not an honest person and does as she wishes, illegal or not. Contact the individuals above that are not in Jefferson County, Madison,IN. if you really want there to be changes made.
Anonymous

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Dec 20, 2011
fdr wrote:
Corruption is an easy excuse how about the lack of leadership and management. What is it with this county that the so called leaders are unable to organize, plan, and execute anything. The courts may and I'm sure tie their hands, but where is their leader fighting the courts. The leadership in this county has been poor in almost every aspect, hopefully changes are coming.
It's always the same thing. One hand washes the other, and you scratch my back I will scratch yours. I was eating lunch at Hinkles one day several years ago and Judge Hoying and a prosecutor and some attorneys were all having lunch together and acting like they were best buddies. Judging by the way they were acting, I believe that they were deciding people's fates right then and there. Corruption never changes, just some new faces now and then.
Riding Dirty

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Yes Ms. Amber Finnegan has some learning to do. She needs to focus on the policies and proceedures in place by the Indiana Department of Corrections. Why and how could you expect a offender to have enough money for the Dog and Pony show? I mean these people are enjoying their first hours of freedom then BAM JCCC wants their dough. Problem it the (CTP) Community Transition Program was designed to reduce population and save money. The DOC pays these Community Corrections Programs for every person the monitor. To me this sounds like double dipping. Maybe this is how we now have the new lovely Community Corrections Building. I say everyone files a class action suit to recoup all the money they should have never paid. This could be filed for all past, present, and future inmates that come here. Bet they have to sell the new building to pay back all the over-billing....
I:C Statute 11-8-15.6 read for yourself don't we have watch dogs here?
Amber, don't hate the player, hate the game!!!!
hey

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2012
I:C Statute 11-8-15.6

It would help if you cited the ACTUAL code instead of a nonexistent one.
Just saying

New York, NY

#9 Feb 2, 2012
Don't blame Amber for doing her job. Go sit in jail if you don't want to pay the fees to CTP or DoC. That's your choice. You do the crime you pay the price, stop blaming other people for your bad choices. That is what wrong with everyone these day.
Blown away

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2012
@ Just saying- Amber Finnegan does not do her job!!! I could care less if the offenders have to pay or not, personally feel they should considering their alternative. An offender is NOT allowed to drink at all when on in-home detention, yet when her flunkies come and breathalize the offender and they blow a 3.2 and they do NOTHING, that is not doing her job! They don't want to follow the rules they should have their 'get out of jail' card revoked. Also it is super easy to go to JCCC and tell them you are doing a job, shopping, etc and then go do something else like go golfing in another county, there is no monitoring of this. if i was the offender i would be glad to pay the weekly fee and do what i want without punishment! The program is a flat joke due to the lack of monitoring!!!
anonymous

Belvidere, IL

#11 Jan 28, 2014
I just want to say I've been in cc 3 years now and I'm probably about to be in violation because i can't get through the lifesprings drug and alcohol program ...i live 40 minutes from madison indiana and don't have my license so it's extremely hard for me to get to town 5 times a week i have almost no family to help with rides and i live way out in the country i can't keep a job because i have to take off work 22 times a month to attend this program and since my day schedule is full of their program the a.a classes they say i need i have to attend at night so night shift won't work either i think they need to step back and look at the situation and come up with a better way of doing things i don't like being threatened with violation because i can't attend every class or because I'm behind on fees when i can't keep a job because of them and i think they have bad attitudes they say they wanna help but they have never tried to help me or understand my situation they just get rude when i ask them to help change is needed i may have done wrong but this program is hurting me more than helping anything i haven't drank for years but these people are making me want to

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 28, 2014
Do your time in jail, come out no probation no nothing.
anonymous wrote:
I just want to say I've been in cc 3 years now and I'm probably about to be in violation because i can't get through the lifesprings drug and alcohol program ...i live 40 minutes from madison indiana and don't have my license so it's extremely hard for me to get to town 5 times a week i have almost no family to help with rides and i live way out in the country i can't keep a job because i have to take off work 22 times a month to attend this program and since my day schedule is full of their program the a.a classes they say i need i have to attend at night so night shift won't work either i think they need to step back and look at the situation and come up with a better way of doing things i don't like being threatened with violation because i can't attend every class or because I'm behind on fees when i can't keep a job because of them and i think they have bad attitudes they say they wanna help but they have never tried to help me or understand my situation they just get rude when i ask them to help change is needed i may have done wrong but this program is hurting me more than helping anything i haven't drank for years but these people are making me want to
mds

United States

#14 May 8, 2015
Does anyone have complaints about knights community corrections?
anonymous

United States

#15 May 13, 2015
I know that community corrections does not work not only is my brother in the program and still actively using drugs but Jeremiah Johnson a member of the so-called gang call the 812 sold methamphetamine to my 13 year old daughter who ended up in the hospital if he was in prison where you belong this never would have happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Stanley vs The World 59 min Trav 7
Why are most of the men in Madison homosexuals (Jan '16) 13 hr Jack32670 15
Full Blown AIDS (Jul '15) 15 hr longdongcockadoodle 6
Kody Schafer 15 hr longdongcockadoodle 2
C. Joseph Schafer (Sep '15) 15 hr longdongcockadoodle 4
short family? 17 hr SoFaKing ReTodid 6
Victoria Miller 19 hr Notmymans 8

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance