West Bend, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Marshall wrote:
I think he used to work at MPP. Beat his girlfriend up and then got arrested for running from the cops? Same giy?? Think he had a kid with that girl.
Yes, he used to work at mpp, he beat his girlfriend up? Bet his wife was pissed, they have been married for years. What a piece of shit. And he got her pregnant? That what crack does for ya.
jeff

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

adele wrote:
Ohh, so bubby from stinkles?
no, the ugly mole face crackhead that sells crack to kids that lives on first street by the old junkyard. the one police do nothing about that steals from everyone as well as sells crack to everyone in town.
shane

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

yes, he is a lowlife drug dealer that sells meth and crack and has for years! something needs to be done about this person, hes gotten away with too much for too long! steals from everyone, hurts kids, why do the police do noting about him? everyone knows, so why is he still running around causing extreme problems????
people know

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the ugly mole face crackhead that sells crack to kids that lives on first street by the old junkyard. the one police do nothing about that steals from everyone as well as sells crack to everyone in town.
Where does he live? I live in that area and there's weird stuff going on at all hours of the day and night. Is he in the apt building of cragmont and first?

What does he drive?
well dur

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

adele wrote:
Ohh, so bubby from stinkles?
No moran, not Bubby. He's a cool cat and hard worker.
well dur

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Ok, got this figured out. Allen Bubby Singleton is who you are talking about. (NOT the best burger flipper in town Bubby) Lives on the corner of first and pearl, drives a harley, works 2nd shift somewhere cause he always comes in at 11:30-12:30 and left his wife for a couple months for julie marshall. Didn't know he was all that so it's news to me.
shane

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

people know wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does he live? I live in that area and there's weird stuff going on at all hours of the day and night. Is he in the apt building of cragmont and first?
What does he drive?
close to there, house right on that alley. he will rob you blind and so will his wife and kids. their all on drugs. has a harley. watch him. he should be locked up.
brian

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

well dur wrote:
Ok, got this figured out. Allen Bubby Singleton is who you are talking about.(NOT the best burger flipper in town Bubby) Lives on the corner of first and pearl, drives a harley, works 2nd shift somewhere cause he always comes in at 11:30-12:30 and left his wife for a couple months for julie marshall. Didn't know he was all that so it's news to me.
hes not all that, just that big of a problem in town that needs to be put away. he robbed julie marshall as well. she left his ass when she caught him selling meth, and caught him stealing. why does he run around free? snitch in the only thing i can figure. he gets away with ALOT! he doesnt need to be free to steal, robb, and sell meth and crack all over town.
Klee

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Same Allan that works at messe?
brian

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Klee wrote:
Same Allan that works at messe?
yes, he works at meeses, sells drugs to all the workers he can! hes a peice of crap!
Reporter

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Both of these were in the Madison Courier the same day a few years ago. Looks like father like son.

Allen Singleton Jr., Madison, sentenced to two years at the Indiana Department of Correction, all but 180 days suspended, three and a half years of probation and ordered to pay $464 for maintaining a common nuisance and intimidation.

Allan Singleton, Madison, sentenced to 180 days in jail, serve 30 days, supervised probation and ordered to pay $164 for disorderly conduct.
klee

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Yeah he a snitch.
lib

Deputy, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Reporter wrote:
Both of these were in the Madison Courier the same day a few years ago. Looks like father like son.
Allen Singleton Jr., Madison, sentenced to two years at the Indiana Department of Correction, all but 180 days suspended, three and a half years of probation and ordered to pay $464 for maintaining a common nuisance and intimidation.
Allan Singleton, Madison, sentenced to 180 days in jail, serve 30 days, supervised probation and ordered to pay $164 for disorderly conduct.
yes, that was for stalking a cop, the same person, he gets away with selling his crack, meth, and pills because hes a snitch. still sells everyday, and is a bad theif, peice of crap just in gereral. low life that needs to be taken off the street!
Angela

Fort Wayne, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Aug 11

How old is he?
Wade Hayes

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Aug 13

Judged:

Old enough to know better, still too young to care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping Madison safe from Melton Drug Dealers 5 hr been around 8
How about those WKM boys! 6 hr well duh 8
Old Madison Forum 6 hr Any Mouse 3
woman beater (Jun '11) 17 hr the one to do it 22
Shawn Morrow Thu Jessica 4
Jessica hull Thu Jessica 2
Who knows Buddy Ritch or been with him? Wed Wow 4

Search the Madison Forum:
•••
•••