does anyone know allan singleton?
pete

Elm Grove, WI

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Marshall wrote:
I think he used to work at MPP. Beat his girlfriend up and then got arrested for running from the cops? Same giy?? Think he had a kid with that girl.
Yes, he used to work at mpp, he beat his girlfriend up? Bet his wife was pissed, they have been married for years. What a piece of shit. And he got her pregnant? That what crack does for ya.
jeff

North Vernon, IN

#23 Feb 2, 2013
adele wrote:
Ohh, so bubby from stinkles?
no, the ugly mole face crackhead that sells crack to kids that lives on first street by the old junkyard. the one police do nothing about that steals from everyone as well as sells crack to everyone in town.
shane

Lexington, IN

#24 Mar 26, 2013
yes, he is a lowlife drug dealer that sells meth and crack and has for years! something needs to be done about this person, hes gotten away with too much for too long! steals from everyone, hurts kids, why do the police do noting about him? everyone knows, so why is he still running around causing extreme problems????
people know

Owensboro, KY

#25 Mar 26, 2013
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the ugly mole face crackhead that sells crack to kids that lives on first street by the old junkyard. the one police do nothing about that steals from everyone as well as sells crack to everyone in town.
Where does he live? I live in that area and there's weird stuff going on at all hours of the day and night. Is he in the apt building of cragmont and first?

What does he drive?
well dur

Owensboro, KY

#26 Mar 26, 2013
adele wrote:
Ohh, so bubby from stinkles?
No moran, not Bubby. He's a cool cat and hard worker.
well dur

Owensboro, KY

#27 Mar 26, 2013
Ok, got this figured out. Allen Bubby Singleton is who you are talking about. (NOT the best burger flipper in town Bubby) Lives on the corner of first and pearl, drives a harley, works 2nd shift somewhere cause he always comes in at 11:30-12:30 and left his wife for a couple months for julie marshall. Didn't know he was all that so it's news to me.
shane

Lexington, IN

#28 Mar 26, 2013
people know wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does he live? I live in that area and there's weird stuff going on at all hours of the day and night. Is he in the apt building of cragmont and first?
What does he drive?
close to there, house right on that alley. he will rob you blind and so will his wife and kids. their all on drugs. has a harley. watch him. he should be locked up.
brian

Lexington, IN

#29 Mar 26, 2013
well dur wrote:
Ok, got this figured out. Allen Bubby Singleton is who you are talking about.(NOT the best burger flipper in town Bubby) Lives on the corner of first and pearl, drives a harley, works 2nd shift somewhere cause he always comes in at 11:30-12:30 and left his wife for a couple months for julie marshall. Didn't know he was all that so it's news to me.
hes not all that, just that big of a problem in town that needs to be put away. he robbed julie marshall as well. she left his ass when she caught him selling meth, and caught him stealing. why does he run around free? snitch in the only thing i can figure. he gets away with ALOT! he doesnt need to be free to steal, robb, and sell meth and crack all over town.
Klee

Madison, IN

#30 Sep 28, 2013
Same Allan that works at messe?
brian

North Vernon, IN

#31 Sep 30, 2013
Klee wrote:
Same Allan that works at messe?
yes, he works at meeses, sells drugs to all the workers he can! hes a peice of crap!
Reporter

Madison, IN

#32 Oct 2, 2013
Both of these were in the Madison Courier the same day a few years ago. Looks like father like son.

Allen Singleton Jr., Madison, sentenced to two years at the Indiana Department of Correction, all but 180 days suspended, three and a half years of probation and ordered to pay $464 for maintaining a common nuisance and intimidation.

Allan Singleton, Madison, sentenced to 180 days in jail, serve 30 days, supervised probation and ordered to pay $164 for disorderly conduct.
klee

Madison, IN

#33 Oct 20, 2013
Yeah he a snitch.
lib

North Vernon, IN

#34 Oct 26, 2013
Reporter wrote:
Both of these were in the Madison Courier the same day a few years ago. Looks like father like son.
Allen Singleton Jr., Madison, sentenced to two years at the Indiana Department of Correction, all but 180 days suspended, three and a half years of probation and ordered to pay $464 for maintaining a common nuisance and intimidation.
Allan Singleton, Madison, sentenced to 180 days in jail, serve 30 days, supervised probation and ordered to pay $164 for disorderly conduct.
yes, that was for stalking a cop, the same person, he gets away with selling his crack, meth, and pills because hes a snitch. still sells everyday, and is a bad theif, peice of crap just in gereral. low life that needs to be taken off the street!
Angela

Fort Wayne, IN

#35 Aug 11, 2014
How old is he?
Wade Hayes

Madison, IN

#36 Aug 13, 2014
Old enough to know better, still too young to care.
allan

Franklin, IN

#37 Dec 8, 2015
Well, most of these comments are came from Julia marie marshall,or her daughter , vannessa on her(julias) birthday, jan 31 she was born in 1974, not 54 like most people think, I was a heavy drug user at one time, and she (julia) fed into this give me any drug i wanted, i am clean now, and employed and i have never been much of a thief, ask anyone that really knows me, I have never been paid by the police for anything, i never beat my wife, I really do not give a shit what any of you thinkjust for the record, nameless bastards, you know who this is, no doubts people, we see who is hiding behind their keyboards like scared kids, but just for the record, i am Allan Singleton
allan

Franklin, IN

#38 Dec 8, 2015
well dur wrote:
Ok, got this figured out. Allen Bubby Singleton is who you are talking about.(NOT the best burger flipper in town Bubby) Lives on the corner of first and pearl, drives a harley, works 2nd shift somewhere cause he always comes in at 11:30-12:30 and left his wife for a couple months for julie marshall. Didn't know he was all that so it's news to me.
I am not
allan

Franklin, IN

#39 Dec 8, 2015
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, he works at meeses, sells drugs to all the workers he can! hes a peice of crap!
slanderous,carefull.
allan

Franklin, IN

#40 Dec 8, 2015
brian wrote:
<quoted text>
hes not all that, just that big of a problem in town that needs to be put away. he robbed julie marshall as well. she left his ass when she caught him selling meth, and caught him stealing. why does he run around free? snitch in the only thing i can figure. he gets away with ALOT! he doesnt need to be free to steal, robb, and sell meth and crack all over town.
Brian you havent a clue, i left her, i left my wife because she was clean, julie had a whole warehouse full of drugs , i didnt have a car to drive, when i left julies ass, i was just trying to get clean, i had access to millions, why do you suppose i didnt take it, if i had, i wouldnt have needed a job
allan

Franklin, IN

#41 Dec 8, 2015
99 % of this garbage, is just that, garbage, made by a person who still living in the past, i have done alot of drugs, and i have been in recovery for some time now. i probably wont win a good samaritan award anytime soon, but i am doing the best i can, to attone for my wrong doings, i am not runnig away,or hiding from anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Stanley vs The World 2 hr Devilz Haircut 14
Julie (Needful things) Marshall (Dec '13) 17 hr shame 9
girl named natasha (Jul '15) Mon Donotshare 7
Sparky Beeman from Dupont (Dec '11) Sun Rodney2 5
Kody Schafer Sun Donotshare 3
Why are most of the men in Madison homosexuals (Jan '16) Sat Jack32670 15
Full Blown AIDS (Jul '15) Sat longdongcockadoodle 6

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance