None of Your Business

Madison Heights, VA

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Does anyone know Chris Adams, the one that was on the board of supervisors, and where can he be found now?
Sommersby

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Nov 3, 2012
He is a Lynchburg Firefighter and EMT..why are you looking for him on here..did he knock you up or something??!! He is a good guy and a heck of a civil servant.
None of your Business

Madison Heights, VA

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Sommersby wrote:
He is a Lynchburg Firefighter and EMT..why are you looking for him on here..did he knock you up or something??!! He is a good guy and a heck of a civil servant.
If he is such a good guy, then why are you asking if he knocked me up or something? And btw- I'm an old friend just back in town trying to find long lost friends.
And I remember him and have heard some things about him lately, and they are not good. Thanks for letting me know where I can find him.
Sommersby

Lynchburg, VA

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Whats not good ???!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial Justice Week Kicks Of In Lynchburg 1 min Rutherford Jenkins 8
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Jul 22 empson 24
miller park pool (Jun '14) Jul 19 mike lacks 14
anyone know vincent rose jr Jul 13 vrose434 2
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jul 8 Katherine dean 238
Debate: Marijuana - Lynchburg, VA (Sep '10) Jul 8 Chayse 21
David Jackson? ?? Jul '15 just wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Heights Mortgages