Biker with violent past starts Lynchb...

Biker with violent past starts Lynchburg motorcycle church

There are 3 comments on the WSLS-TV Roanoke story from Jul 30, 2011, titled Biker with violent past starts Lynchburg motorcycle church. In it, WSLS-TV Roanoke reports that:

Pastor Billy Powell welcomes a newcomer to Rock Solid Biker Church. Credit: Parker Michels-Boyce / The News & Advance Pastor Billy Powell takes a minute to pray in private with a member of his church during a service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS-TV Roanoke.

concerned

Madison Heights, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2011
More proof that there is good in everybody.People can and do change for the positive.No matter what is in Billy Powell's past,if the LORD has forgiven him, then who am I to judge ? God Bless Him and others like him.
Ink works

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Jul 30, 2014
He is a racist, biggot who no matter what he does or who he prays for is a scared, weak, little, old man.
Tim

Darby, PA

#3 Oct 1, 2014
Ink works wrote:
He is a racist, biggot who no matter what he does or who he prays for is a scared, weak, little, old man.
I am kind of Leary when someone says they are born again Christians and they appear the same as before. I don't know him personally,so I can't judge. Today, there are Christian rappers, hip hops, rock bands, etc. When I became a Christian, my experience was different at age 19. I wanted to get as far away from my old friends and lifestyle as I could. I also remember how I thought about Christians before becoming one. I had a respect, not liked, but respected someone who dressed nicely, and were different. I did not respect someone who was like myself who tried to convert me,,,,and Christian rock music I thought was just bad music, stupid really.
That's my experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christians helped elect the ANTICHRIST (Jun '17) Mar 20 Zombie Hunterz 7
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Mar 20 Zombie Hunterz 41
For profit universities target the creative men... Mar 20 Zombie Hunterz 1
History of Coleman Falls (Dec '08) Mar '18 g smith 5
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) Feb '18 Dougs75 45
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jan '18 Janice52 262
Man Jan '18 creak 2

Madison Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Madison Heights Mortgages