Biker with violent past starts Lynchburg motorcycle church

Jul 30, 2011 Full story: WSLS-TV Roanoke

Pastor Billy Powell welcomes a newcomer to Rock Solid Biker Church. Credit: Parker Michels-Boyce / The News & Advance Pastor Billy Powell takes a minute to pray in private with a member of his church during a service.

Full Story
concerned

Madison Heights, VA

#1 Aug 2, 2011
More proof that there is good in everybody.People can and do change for the positive.No matter what is in Billy Powell's past,if the LORD has forgiven him, then who am I to judge ? God Bless Him and others like him.
Ink works

Lynchburg, VA

#2 Jul 30, 2014
He is a racist, biggot who no matter what he does or who he prays for is a scared, weak, little, old man.
Tim

Marcus Hook, PA

#3 Wednesday Oct 1
Ink works wrote:
He is a racist, biggot who no matter what he does or who he prays for is a scared, weak, little, old man.
I am kind of Leary when someone says they are born again Christians and they appear the same as before. I don't know him personally,so I can't judge. Today, there are Christian rappers, hip hops, rock bands, etc. When I became a Christian, my experience was different at age 19. I wanted to get as far away from my old friends and lifestyle as I could. I also remember how I thought about Christians before becoming one. I had a respect, not liked, but respected someone who dressed nicely, and were different. I did not respect someone who was like myself who tried to convert me,,,,and Christian rock music I thought was just bad music, stupid really.
That's my experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job corps 23 hr READ 1
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Oct 6 nope 16
Abolish EBT cards for lazy Blacks! (Nov '11) Oct 6 Welfare Department 88
beware of this man please share Oct 4 David H 2
Religion Joins The War on Culture - Violent Fai... Oct 3 David H 3
Jesse Matthew arrest prompts renewed look at 20... Oct 3 David H 2
Attorney Bevin Alexander Thoughts? Sep '14 APC 1
Madison Heights Dating
Find my Match

Madison Heights Jobs