Buford Tree service
branford bob

Lake Butler, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2017
these guys keep the power lines clear for Duke Enegry... what a joke ... they leave plenty of garbage in their wake, from their drink bottles, chip bags, lunch trash, and last but not least....tree garbage....
do they just drive around with the chipper ? or does someone know how to start it up.. you can tell everywhere they have been, what a mess.. there is still tree garbage from the last time they were out, all up and down are nice county roads... we pay for this...terrible service..rude.. and the stuff they leave , rots , anyone ever here of terimites , just check the garbage the pushed up on you property in about a month...anybody else has had a problem , please post.. they think there doing a great job..
Wanda

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2018
branford bob wrote:
these guys keep the power lines clear for Duke Enegry... what a joke ... they leave plenty of garbage in their wake, from their drink bottles, chip bags, lunch trash, and last but not least....tree garbage....
do they just drive around with the chipper ? or does someone know how to start it up.. you can tell everywhere they have been, what a mess.. there is still tree garbage from the last time they were out, all up and down are nice county roads... we pay for this...terrible service..rude.. and the stuff they leave , rots , anyone ever here of terimites , just check the garbage the pushed up on you property in about a month...anybody else has had a problem , please post.. they think there doing a great job..
They have done exactly the same in Shelby county now. They will not clean up their mess regardless of how many times you complain. AL Power should charge them back for the mess they leave and hire a good company to finish the job that these idiots obviously don't know how to do. I would never hire this company to do any work at my home or business. Also, side note: they're ripping off the power company as well by not cutting all the limbs off of the lines. I have photos of trees touching the lines where they had supposably cut but only did half the job. Terrible company!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad Cop hired by Tony Cameron (Dec '11) Wed WhiteDevilKingOfT... 26
Suwannee Co DRUG DEALERS (Apr '16) Wed WhiteDevilKingOfT... 12
narc snitch (Nov '16) Wed WhiteDevilKingOfT... 13
Paganism in Live Oak FL (Jan '12) Sep 26 Done 4
Jennings Music Thread (Apr '16) Aug '18 Musikologist 5
News Body found by RR tracks (Jun '16) Feb '17 Madisoncowboy 2
Sign that reads Day 23 (Apr '10) Jan '17 Slick 3

Madison Jobs

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages