Madison, Florida Has New Business. Br...

Madison, Florida Has New Business. Brightwell Karaoke & DJ Services

There are 2 comments on the I-Newswire.com story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Madison, Florida Has New Business. Brightwell Karaoke & DJ Services. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

Madison Florida Welcomes Brightwell Karaoke and DJ Services! Karaoke for all categories of music; such as children songs, teen music,and adult karaoke songs! Pop/Urban/R&B Soul/Country/Holidays! Madison, Florida, November 28, 2010 - Brightwell Karaoke and DJ Services offers a variety of karaoke music playing all the top hit music with the DJ ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

MARY TAYLOR

Crawfordville, FL

#1 Dec 1, 2010
Isn't there more good news and pictures in and around Madison County. For example I hear that a new restaurant is opening in the town of Lee. There is a beautiful Christmas light display near
the old school in Lee.
There are endless pictures to use as an opening
picture. I myself love to eat chocolate fudge sundies at our new mini mall. A child eating one would be a hugh success.
The downtown Christmas lights would be lovely and show what a success Madison is.
Thank you. MARY

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2010
Mary, I totally agree with you. Lee, FL is a tiny but proud, pretty little community. I live in Madison Florida and absolutely love the folks, activities and area. Down to earth, real folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
narc snitch (Nov '16) Jul '18 Allison p 11
Paganism in Live Oak FL (Jan '12) Mar '18 Moswen 3
Bert levin cook (Jan '18) Jan '18 Candycane12 1
Buford Tree service (Apr '17) Jan '18 Wanda 2
96.5/106.1 The Jet (Sep '17) Dec '17 Former Listener 2
Prostitutes at the Ole Time Country Buffet in L... (Mar '13) Nov '17 Robert 5
Theft at local hotel (Sep '17) Sep '17 Inquiring Minds 1

Madison Jobs

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages