Broderick Blue Funeral

Broderick Blue Funeral

There are 2 comments on the WCTV Tallahassee story from Jul 13, 2009, titled Broderick Blue Funeral. In it, WCTV Tallahassee reports that:

The Valdosta State University campus and football field remain quiet as the school mourns the loss of 22-year-old Broderick Blue, a student and defensive lineman who was killed July 5th when he crashed his motorcycle in Perry, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTV Tallahassee.

Lemaya_Ashley

AOL

#1 Jul 28, 2009
ASHLEY: Broderick Antoine Blue was an amazing uncle! He was awesome when he visited and fun to chill with! His humor ALWAYS lit up the room! With no doubt he will always be missed, it sucks that he had to leave us so early due to his stupidity but we still love him with all of our hearts! I don't understand how or when his stupidity kicked in because he is a very smart and outgoing person... I would defintaly agree he was a ladys man and a charming one at that lol I guess what i am trying to say is he is a charming, handsome, intelligent and sweet uncle and I wish i had more time to be with him. I love ya UNC! ♥~..8..~♥ Love Ashe (ur niece)
LEMAYA: Broderick Antione blue was an intelligent younge man, I would have to say the best cousin I have ever had. He had a special way of making me laugh and smile day after day! I only wish He could have been around alot more to continue on in his bright way. WE had much fun the day before he passed and I am glad I got to say I LOVE YOU right before god called him! I am glad I got to spend so much time with my big cousin! ♥ YOu mean the world to me cousin! and I will never forget you, I LOVE YOU AND UR ALWAYS IN MY HEART ~*.♥.*~ LOVE LEMAYA ~*.♥.*~
Sunrise: October 1st, 1986
Sunset: July 5th, 2009
ashley atkins

Interlachen, FL

#2 Sep 11, 2009
broderick was my big brother i miss him so much the world and my life will never be the same without him. i was truely heartbroken i'm trying too be strong bt its not going so good.the only thing that keeps me going is that knowin he's n a better place. he was my biggest fand nd best friend we were so close and now that hes gone i will push myself to success cuz i know he would want me to do something wit my life. he told many times "that if you want something reach for it and grab it cuz nobody's gonna give it to you and he told me to go to college and be whatever it is i want to be"... you will never be forgotten and always missed i love you bro....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
narc snitch (Nov '16) Dec 3 The Truth 15
Gulf 104 Sucks Nov 16 Anonymous 1
Bad Cop hired by Tony Cameron (Dec '11) Oct '18 WhiteDevilKingOfT... 26
Suwannee Co DRUG DEALERS (Apr '16) Oct '18 WhiteDevilKingOfT... 12
Paganism in Live Oak FL (Jan '12) Sep '18 Done 4
Jennings Music Thread (Apr '16) Aug '18 Musikologist 5
News Body found by RR tracks (Jun '16) Feb '17 Madisoncowboy 2

Madison Jobs

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages