Prosecutor Accuses Mets Reliever Of V...

Prosecutor Accuses Mets Reliever Of Violating Restraing Order

There are 1 comment on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Prosecutor Accuses Mets Reliever Of Violating Restraing Order. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez violated a restraining order by sending dozens of text messages to his girlfriend in the weeks after he was accused of assaulting her father outside a family lounge at Citi Field and will face additional charges, prosecutors said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Mets Fan Forever

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Dec 4, 2010
He got so DAMN lucky on this one because he could of faced jail time and/or deportation. If I were the Mets GM; I would make a deal to the Red Sox for Johnathan Papelbon; ASPCA. Btw, I typed ASPCA instead of ASAP because that's what Walter Matthau said in the movie "Out To Sea".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attorney needed to collect from attorney Robert... (Jul '09) Wed USS LIBERTY 3
Review: CT Krav Maga & MMA (May '16) Sep '17 Jonathan montero 13
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Aug '17 researchOGS 10
News North Branford's Center School Set for Demo (Feb '17) Feb '17 chris 1
Review: Bridgepoint Mortgage LLC (Mar '15) Jan '17 Mylanta 7
News Trump election brings abortion debate to new level (Dec '16) Dec '16 Daddy 2
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... (Jul '16) Aug '16 BPT 12

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages