Newtown student 'took a personal trag...

Newtown student 'took a personal tragedy and turned it around"

There are 3 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from May 15, 2009, titled Newtown student 'took a personal tragedy and turned it around". In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

"A great kid. Always full of energy and creativity." That how Michelle Tenenbaum, Jason Horowitz's 6th grade chorus teacher at Reed Intermediate School, remembers him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Areyvut

Pompton Plains, NJ

#1 May 18, 2009
What an inspiring story! Stories and projects like Jason's help motivate and inspire students to get involved and actively make a difference in their community. We welcome the opportunity to highlight Jason and his project in our Teen Scene ( http://www.areyvut.org/teen_scene/seen_this_t... )on the Areyvut website. May Jason continue to raise awareness and funds for this incredible organization.
Michael Johnson

Plainville, CT

#2 May 18, 2009
This reminds me of the time I robbed the Taco Bell in Newtorn. I think it's great that kids are working towards a better tomorrow.
ike

Riverhead, NY

#3 May 18, 2009
HE IS TRUWLY A REMARKABLE YOUNG MAN LOVEABLE & JUST FULL OF TALENT HAS A POWERFULL BEAUTIFUL VOICE LOVE TO HEAR HIM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: CT Krav Maga & MMA (May '16) Apr '17 Brittany2125 11
Gang Stalking In Guilford CT (Apr '15) Mar '17 Observer 9
News North Branford's Center School Set for Demo Feb '17 chris 1
Review: Bridgepoint Mortgage LLC (Mar '15) Jan '17 Mylanta 7
News Trump election brings abortion debate to new level (Dec '16) Dec '16 Daddy 2
attorney needed to collect from attorney Robert... (Jul '09) Aug '16 operation gladio 2
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... (Jul '16) Aug '16 BPT 12

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages