Woman's death leads to immigrants det...

Woman's death leads to immigrants detention

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 12, 2009, titled Woman's death leads to immigrants detention. In it, Newsday reports that:

The death of a New York City woman at a Connecticut highway rest stop has led to the detention of four men for immigration violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

pinkladyfloyd

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Jul 16, 2009
I hope these individuals get deported. If you want to be in this country, then do it legally.While I'm at it' let them speak our language too. I'm sorry this sounds cold and uncaring and bigoted, but I have my reasons.

“Rockin' in the Free World”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 16, 2009
pinkladyfloyd wrote:
I hope these individuals get deported. If you want to be in this country, then do it legally.While I'm at it' let them speak our language too. I'm sorry this sounds cold and uncaring and bigoted, but I have my reasons.
Not at all. You sound like every other AMERICAN who speaks ENGLISH and is here LEGALLY!

“It might have been !!!”

Since: Aug 07

F&P City

#4 Jul 16, 2009
What a deceiving headline, reading it the first time I thought the four immigrants had something to do with her death, only to find out a #3 was the culprit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Looking Into Complaints About Essex Business (Jun '08) 6 hr Consumer Advocate 45
News On Wet Road, `Officer Down' (Apr '07) Apr 14 get it Right 21
News Charter Schools Continue To Suspend Students At... Apr 7 America Gentleman... 1
Review: Bridgepoint Mortgage LLC (Mar '15) Apr 7 Luigi 4
News Former President Clinton Stumps for Hillary in ... Jan '16 Hopeless Godforsa... 2
News Beach Fitness Series at Hammonasset Beach State... (Jun '15) Nov '15 lavluamin 2
News 'Madison Police Driving Away Local Business Dol... (Aug '11) Nov '15 Elmer Fudd 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages