do NOT go to the new Waffle House on ...

do NOT go to the new Waffle House on HUGHES road in Madison

Posted in the Madison Forum

foodpoisoning

Nashville, TN

#1 Aug 16, 2012
I honestly feel like I have just been robbed. We had to send the food bad twice, along with others sitting around us. They never could get it right. I know they are new but come on!! At least have cooks with some experience.

Seriously, DO NOT got to the WAFFLE House on Hughes Road in Madison......
Baileewafflehous e

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2015
foodpoisoning wrote:
I honestly feel like I have just been robbed. We had to send the food bad twice, along with others sitting around us. They never could get it right. I know they are new but come on!! At least have cooks with some experience.
Seriously, DO NOT got to the WAFFLE House on Hughes Road in Madison......
Im sorry you had a bad experience hun. Maybe we can put that in the past. My name is Bailee and i work there. Have for over a year and ive been working for waffle house for 5 years. I will make it my honor to change your mind. I work in the morning. Come see me!
Alice Kavanaugh

Huntsville, AL

#3 Jan 16, 2017
Have are all Waffle House so damn cold? No matter where your at your breakfast gets cold before you can eat.
Went in Waffle House on Hughes this morning and we left just to COLD. My favorite place for breakfast had get a Hardee's biscuit. Winter, spring, summer, fall and it's to COLD.
Bronco Bama

Madison, AL

#4 Jan 17, 2017
Alice Kavanaugh wrote:
Have are all Waffle House so damn cold? No matter where your at your breakfast gets cold before you can eat.
Went in Waffle House on Hughes this morning and we left just to COLD. My favorite place for breakfast had get a Hardee's biscuit. Winter, spring, summer, fall and it's to COLD.
I eat breakfast at Waffle House because they don't hire the blax.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Jan 18, 2017
Bronco Bama wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes!!! And let those people know that BUT, don't be surprised if any of those cuties working there living with/married to "blax" as you call them bring you food that may taste a bit like old spit or phlegm. BON APPETIT YA'LL!!!
The Truth

Madison, AL

#6 Jan 20, 2017
Bronco Bama wrote:
<quoted text>

It's because they don't want it to end up like the one on University Drive. It's not right but it's reality in that town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oral sex Wed Latisha the one a... 2
Shannon brittman Wed Latisha the one a... 1
News Stevenson unveils a new historical marker for A... Jul 22 Stevenson Mayor 4
You totally , royally screwed it up Jul 22 Words 12
brad bost Jul 18 Lori 9
Looking for Debbie! Jul 17 Dale 2
News Madison man forced to vacate home after losing ... Jul 9 Anita Bath 18

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages