Xtreme Phlips provides gymnastics for...

Xtreme Phlips provides gymnastics for toddlers, teenagers

There are 109 comments on the Madison County Record story from Aug 26, 2007, titled Xtreme Phlips provides gymnastics for toddlers, teenagers. In it, Madison County Record reports that:

“They have so much energy to burn, helps their and this helps their coordination and strengthens their little bodies.”

Sean Levie, General Manager of Xtreme Phlips in Madison, helps Brooke Barb, three, of Madison, learn to do a back bend. via Madison County Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Madison County Record.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
bamafan

Birmingham, AL

#1 Sep 5, 2007
Check out the Pink Zebra for webkinz, they are the first in town to have them and they have the trading cards and charms, they also have other stuff that you will like.
cheercrzy

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2007
Xtreme phlips....No!Tumblebeez is great!
XTREME

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2007
WATCH OUT TUMBLEBEEZ! YOU CAN'T REACH OUR X-TREME!
XTREME_IS_GREAT

Montgomery, AL

#4 Nov 19, 2007
xtreme phlips is so awesome, you can learn stuff without being pressured to do stuff that you can't do. philip helps you with anything you need, he makes time for everyone that needs help. he doesn't make you feel uncomfortable about anything you can't do, he doesn't yell when he gets frustrated. senior co-ed is going to take it all the way this year (: love you philip! thanks alot for all you have done so far!!! tumblebeez = booooo!
cheergirl

Huntsville, AL

#5 Jan 22, 2008
what u said about tumblebeez is so tacky. grow up!
John

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2008
Tumblebeez is a gym where they don't focus on the individual person, instead; they always just try to push you to the next level and "get you over with".
Tumblebeez tried to make me do stuff I wasn't ready for and even though I couldn't do it, they still moved me up to the next level. Unless you want a broken neck, go to Xtreme Phlips.
confused

Headland, AL

#7 Mar 13, 2008
John how old are you? I don't think they have boys old enough to type or complete a paragraph...hmmm...sounds like something froggy! For fact I think the only two boys in the all-star program is named Clay & Mat. NO JOHN!!!
John

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2008
I went to Tumblebeez for two years and I am absolutely positive that there is not a gym in Alabama that could possibly be worse.
Anthony

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2008
I don't like Tumblebeez.
Anthony

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2008
I like Xtreme Phlips.
John

United States

#11 Mar 13, 2008
quote:"For fact I think the only two boys in the all-star program is named Clay & Mat" end Quote

"For fact" I think there are several boys old enough to complete a paragraph: Donnell, Rico, Anthony, Daniel, and Michael. "For fact" I also believe that those boys are All-star Senior Co-ed level three people.(You use "are" with a plural subject.)

“Receding Headline”

Since: Oct 07

Athens

#12 Mar 16, 2008
John wrote:
quote:"For fact I think the only two boys in the all-star program is named Clay & Mat" end Quote
"For fact" I think there are several boys old enough to complete a paragraph: Donnell, Rico, Anthony, Daniel, and Michael. "For fact" I also believe that those boys are All-star Senior Co-ed level three people.(You use "are" with a plural subject.)
young people are under-estimated too often
xtreme phlips

Montgomery, AL

#13 Mar 24, 2008
all though im not trying out this year, because of my back. i love xtreme phlips, tumblebeez was not a good place for me. at tumblebeez i felt very uncomfortable, and the coaches get very frustrated with you there. philip will work with you on anything that you need!
tumblebeezgrl

Hartselle, AL

#14 Jun 27, 2008
i go to tumblebeez and have been for 5 years now and what those people said about coaches preasuring you is a lie. i was there when phillip was there and he was an awesome coach. im sure his gym is amazing. i wish him luck with the rest of his life. we will see yall at competition. good luck!
shannnon

Gurley, AL

#15 Jul 5, 2008
i think you guys hav no true spirt bashing another team, i am a mother of a girl who has changed gyms because of name bashin we went up against tumblebeez an phils both are great really,,,,,,,,, all gyms hav there promblems,,,,,,, be glad u got choices in gyms,,,,,
phony

Headland, AL

#16 Aug 18, 2008
John...i don't remember you!!! nice try!
John wrote:
I went to Tumblebeez for two years and I am absolutely positive that there is not a gym in Alabama that could possibly be worse.
phony

Headland, AL

#17 Aug 18, 2008
and when do you go?
Anthony wrote:
I like Xtreme Phlips.
truth

Headland, AL

#18 Aug 18, 2008
Donnell - didn't cheer at tumblebeez...fact "not experienced enough to teach nor make sparkman varsity maybe he was up to NO GOOD!!!, Rico, I think he needs to work on his grades...and why didn't he cheer for Sparkman Varsity?, Anthony, oh yea he is the small kid that barley went to Liberty practice (I don't think he finished the season, Daniel, He was a pretty good tumbler...I think he grew up at tumblebeez...So i guess he learned all his skills there...WHAT DO YOU THINK!!! AND Michael...mmmm where did he start his cheering career...maybe need to stick with football. what do all these boys have in common?
John wrote:
good try Brooke

Headland, AL

#19 Aug 18, 2008
Who was your coach at tumblebeez? Was it Lisa Aderholt from Sparkman? It's ok...we know you are going to back your daddy.
xtreme phlips wrote:
all though im not trying out this year, because of my back. i love xtreme phlips, tumblebeez was not a good place for me. at tumblebeez i felt very uncomfortable, and the coaches get very frustrated with you there. philip will work with you on anything that you need!
cheerqueen

AOL

#20 Aug 29, 2008
xtreme phlips people better watch your money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singer Randy Travis Arrested Drunk & Naked (Aug '12) 8 hr MSDNC News reporting 5
News Arrest made in Saturday night murder (Oct '07) Jan 15 St_Louis 44
Review: Donald W. Lambert, Esq., Attorney At La... (May '14) Jan 13 legal 3
ask an educator Jan 13 Ernie 1
Poll All About The Huntsville Gangs? Jan 13 J law 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jun '11) Jan 12 Redneck 5
Eve Mustonen, Berto Smalls Jan 6 TrueStory 7

Madison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Madison Mortgages