Fatal accident in Madill

Fatal accident in Madill

There are 7 comments on the KXII-TV Sherman story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Fatal accident in Madill. In it, KXII-TV Sherman reports that:

MADILL, Okla. -- A bizarre wreck that killed one person and left three others seriously injured may have started with an attempted burglary at a business called "Buddy's Crushed Cars." The actual wreck happened ... via KXII-TV Sherman

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXII-TV Sherman.

an interested party

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Apr 29, 2008
I would be interested in a follow-up to this story. From what I understand there is more to this story.
Eli_Wife

Mangum, OK

#2 May 1, 2008
hey ya'll out there that is wondering about what happen well here is the story... Henry Allen and Chris Sellers and two others was riding around and then stopped at the saverage yard to do a quick robbery and they got caught and a sercuity guard went after them shooting at them and they lost control of the car (truck) and they flipped about 6 to 8 times throwing Chris out of the car and inguring Henry pretty bad...Chris is now dead and Henry is in ICU in Oklahoma City at OU hospital...Henry Allen was all drugied up and is now have to take meds to get them out of his system so they can do surgery... But this is what happen and Chis's family is in my prayers....And Hery Allen is my cousin and i hope he gets better and learns from this mistake this time.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!
Eli_Wife

Mangum, OK

#3 May 1, 2008
yea there is alot more to this story then what people are talking about cause they want to keep quite but it needs to come out and be spoken so they know what really happened and why it happened.
shawns girl

Mangum, OK

#4 May 1, 2008
hey yall eli_wife is right about the story it is true henry had to go to surgery on wednesday and they are going to check out his hipps and do a lot of x-rays on him and they are giving him med to get the drugs out of his system. and chris's friends and family are in my prayers and so his henry.
Anonymous

Lawton, OK

#5 May 1, 2008
Does it really matter why they were there? And does it matter if they were under the influence of drugs and alcohol? A security guards job is to make people leave the property or call proper authorities. A security guard does not have the right to chase a car down the highway. More people, including innocent bystanders, could have been killed or injured do to lack of judgement on the security guards behalf. Alot of rumors fly around in a situation like this, but the truth will come out in the end. Hopefully someone will be held liable for the young life taken so early.
concerned

Broken Bow, OK

#6 May 3, 2008
Are there any updates on this case such as cause of death determined and/or charges filed?
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2008
I know the security guard personally, he comes into my business once or twice a week, always taking crushed cars to Buddy's. I have not seen him in the past few days, and I was told he may be facing 2nd degree murder charges. He very may well have been arrested for this crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Madill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subutex in Norman....4 trade or 4 sale 2 hr Bigwilly 7
News Car Plows Into Collinsville Cafe, Roof Collapses 10 hr thereclonin 1
News Guthrie Police Arrest 2 Following Home Invasion 10 hr thereclonin 1
Get Paid Big $$$ to Accept Push Notifiations On... 10 hr genuinegirl 1
News In Oklahoma, Cautious Hope for Donald Trump's A... 11 hr omg 1
Laing Morey Ho Ho Ho 13 hr Jamie Dundee 4
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck Up 13 hr Gilbert Johnson 3

Madill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance