New business on 194 by mcdonalds...

New business on 194 by mcdonalds...

Posted in the Macon Forum

FayetteWife

Arlington, TN

#1 May 15, 2012
Anybody know what kind of business is going to be at the building on 194 across from the mcdonalds... In the old dental office building?! I notices they were doing renovations. Expanding parking area and putting in handicap access...
MeToo

Millington, TN

#2 May 15, 2012
Dentist office. Real nice people
FayetteWife

Laconia, TN

#3 May 31, 2012
I don't know about it being a dental office... That's what it was prior to this so why would they need to do so many renovations? And why add a fence for the "backyard"?? I'm thinking possibly going to be a daycare.
Hey

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 3, 2012
The dentist that is fixing up the place is from Memphis and does alot of charity cases for children from low income families. They are just expanding their offices to suit their clients. Him and his associates were really nice people when I did an interview with him. I was also quite impressed with his work history and especially the charity work he has done. Really nice group of people.
Hey

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 3, 2012
I forgot to mention, the "backyard fence" is probably for playground equipment or something for the children when they are in the office or waiting for their parents. His other office is very well equipped to entertain children.
good morning

Oakland, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2012
So what is the NAME of the dentist that is moving to town??
Hey

Boynton Beach, FL

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Dont remember his first name but the sign says Miller.
Hey

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Jun 9, 2012
His name is rodrick miller
http://www.millerdentalhealth.com/meet_team.h...
Has all of his achievements and facts about their business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Gallagher (Mar '11) Jun 21 mr bill 21
Ex-detective Tuesday Hazelgrove? Jun 16 Grammar Police 2
intro (Jan '06) Jun 16 Citizen 3
Hot Moms of Arlington (Dec '15) Jun 15 Hot farts 14
Childcare Jun 13 mommywoes 3
valid travel ducs offers Jun 11 marklenon 1
Whitney Hawkins (Oct '13) May 28 To REALLY be honest 7

Macon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance