Deadbeat parents who keep having more kids

Posted in the Macon Forum

Beth

Salem, MO

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Why is it that a parent that can't keep their child support paid up to date feels they have the legal right to go and have another child, so they can't support it either? People like Colin Kennard that is NOT a U.S. citizen comes here gets married to his wife (obtains a permanent residency card through immigration), cheats on her until she is fed up and says she wants a divorce, separates from her but never divorces, tells me he has been divorced for 5 years when we dated and I got prego, leaves me, moves out of state for 2 years when i sent him message to show him his 18 month old daughter at the time, decides to move back to missouri,and try to make things work out between us, convincing me to move in with him 3 hours from where i lived, asking me to marry him and finding out he wasn't divorced yet, only for it to last 6 months longer when he cheated on me with his "hair stylist" christy, and blame everything on me, should not be allowed to have more kids here in the U.S. that he will more likely not support later either. Leaving the state to put medical issurance on the his children and always being behind on support. Does anybody else agree? Then he has the nerve to tell me to leave him alone when i ask when he's going to pay his child support, or wishing him and his new gf a happy life and congrats on the baby, and hope that he doesn't do her like he has done in the past.
tipacanoe

Foristell, MO

#2 Feb 28, 2011
Probably because this loser keeps finding dumb women such as yourself that think they can "change" him no matter how many times he craps on them. My guess is you probably have more than one kid by more than one guy. It takes two to tango. Before you bed down with any more jerks like this, do all the tax payers a favor and use some form of birth control even if its just a rubber. Stop chasing after him, if his name is on the birth certificate, make the state track him down for child support! Never think you can get a guy to change by getting knocked up because it don't happen. Stay on BIRTH CONTROL, the rest of us are tired of our tax money being used to pay for all your mistakes and/or one night stands!
LOL

Salem, MO

#3 Mar 2, 2011
tipacanoe wrote:
Probably because this loser keeps finding dumb women such as yourself that think they can "change" him no matter how many times he craps on them. My guess is you probably have more than one kid by more than one guy. It takes two to tango. Before you bed down with any more jerks like this, do all the tax payers a favor and use some form of birth control even if its just a rubber. Stop chasing after him, if his name is on the birth certificate, make the state track him down for child support! Never think you can get a guy to change by getting knocked up because it don't happen. Stay on BIRTH CONTROL, the rest of us are tired of our tax money being used to pay for all your mistakes and/or one night stands!
Everyone has a right to their OPINIONS but there wasn't much fact in what you had to say. I can say that some of what Beth said is true because I have seen the bs from Colin myself.
Another Town

Warrenton, MO

#4 Mar 3, 2011
tipacanoe wrote:
This is sooo true about many of the deadbeats that have kids, and this guy sounds like a real turd blossom. As for the girl Beth, I know you're upset, but what good does it do to post all of your baggage and your past with this guy for everyone to see. There's nothing wrong with posting a warning to other women about what a dick this guy is, but do it without giving everyone on the planet all of your past history with him. That just makes you look more foolish and immature.

Since: Mar 11

Blue Springs, MO

#5 Mar 7, 2011
seriously i dont personally know the guy your talking about but usually for a guy to up and walk out on his family there has to be a reason and usually the saying is true the accuser is usually the one doing so why is it that fat ass lazy bitches just want to run their mouths about guys when all they want is to support themselves off of child support they are getting from the dads instead of getting off their fat lazy asses and getting a job themselves. the child support is to raise thee child not the lazy ass mother....so get a fucking life and get a job
Beth Allen

Salem, MO

#6 Mar 7, 2011
The reason he "up & walked out" was really simple. He didn't want the responsibility of his child or loosing any of his "freedom" to do as he pleased. As I stated before, he didn't support his daughter for the first 2 years of her life. Never paid a dime to help buy her clothes, food, toys that she wanted, or books for her to help her learn to read. I DID that ALL on my own with the jobs I have had, and working 42-60 hours a week to be able to provide for my family and to pay child care costs. Not getting to spend much time with either of my children.(Maybe 3 hours a day when they were awake and my two day weekend spent doing housework and laundry.) So if you consider that being a fat ass lazy bitch then that would be me! lol Anybody else fit into that category? Maybe we can all form a single parents support group and call it fat ass lazy bitches union!!!
Sorry

Wentzville, MO

#7 Apr 24, 2012
When you have your tubes tied they always make sure to ask you if you are sure that is what you want done. I told the doctor (and I'm married) there is no way I could afford anymore children on my own. The doctor thought that was an odd statement..

Your situation is exactly why I did this. Not all people are responsible, you take that risk when you have children with someone. Even being married, I knew that if something were to happen between the two of us, I would get the kids.

That being said- I understand that everyone thinks a long the lines of happily ever after, but I don't understand not being prepared for "what if".

It sounds like you are doing the best you can. Keep doing that. Remember your pride. This is doing nothing but airing your dirty laundry. Sounds to me like the kid is better off without him in their life.
The Wife

Monett, MO

#8 Aug 29, 2012
He started cheating after the death of our son stating that he had to be with a women who could give him a family. He had three children in England that he never saw and refused to pay child support on. When I offered to get an attorney to help him get his right he said it was just a hassle. He wants to make the children but doesn't what the burden of raising or paying for them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Inachu 97,256
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 59 min Maple Resident 567
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 8 hr OldCrow 3,168
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 9 hr FyI 304
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 23 Jenny 6,937
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
gary hollins aka michigan (Mar '13) Sep 11 breakbreadrecordsceo 9

Macon Jobs

Macon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Macon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Macon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]