Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Two on Drug...

Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Two on Drug-Related Charges

There are 5 comments on the Decatur Tribune story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Sheriff's Deputies Arrest Two on Drug-Related Charges. In it, Decatur Tribune reports that:

On March 4, deputies of the Macon County Sheriff's Department conducted two separate traffic stops in the area of Macon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Decatur Tribune.

AUNT HYDROUS

Moline, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Oooooooo just think if they would stop selling pseudoephedrine over the counter this crap wouldnt even be happening.
What was the reason for the vehicle stops?
Nothing more than government fabricated meth crimes,it's big business.
Since 1998 law enforcement agencies/courts/task forces know that this meth is being produced by over the counter cold pills,instead of stopping the pills, they place a limit one can buy,but small amounts of meth can still be produced.
They dont want to stop the production just control it.
Approx 75% of Americans have meth making precursors in their garage,shed,bathroom,under the kitchen sink,without pseudoephedrine laced cold pills the other precursors are useless in the manufacturing process.
Shame on the government for still allowing these dangerous cold pills to be sold over the counter without a prescription.
All the dangers to the communities/schools, etc could all be avoided by discontinuing the sale of pseudoephedrine, But I suppose that would be to easy and put 1000's out of a job.
STANDING OVATION

Moline, IL

#2 Mar 9, 2011
I'm sure the small community is alot safer now that 2 notorious dangerous cold pill buyers are off the streets.
hahaha

Decatur, IL

#3 Mar 10, 2011
funny thing....all this went down less than a block from macon county sheriffs tom scneiders house....
Dollar Bill

Moline, IL

#4 Mar 11, 2011
hahaha wrote:
funny thing....all this went down less than a block from macon county sheriffs tom scneiders house....
That explains why the alledged drug dealers constitutional rights were trampled all over and the reasons for the traffic stops were fabricated.
hahaha

Decatur, IL

#5 Mar 24, 2011
come on ...they were making meth whether it was a little or a lot its still freaking meth...quit making excuses forthem...bet states attonery sends someone to prison forthis...meth is bad for our kids..it says decatur but my kids are n meridian school district...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 5 hr PastureBob 165
Tess Ann Kramer (Jul '16) Nov 11 Jeryll 3
Something to know (depressing but fixable) Oct '17 Racist Chink 3
Whats your favorite Christmas gift? Oct '17 Racist Chink 2
Geneology search 1934-1936 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 1
Where are you? (Apr '12) Apr '12 guest 2
i have 2 kittens that need a good home... (Nov '08) Dec '11 Carson jones 2

Macon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macon Mortgages