GBI file on Kroger shooting turned ov...

GBI file on Kroger shooting turned over to DA

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Feb 28, 2013, titled GBI file on Kroger shooting turned over to DA. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

The GBI has completed its inquiry into the December fatal shooting of a Macon man at the Pio Nono Avenue Kroger by a Macon police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Kerry

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Thank you a Million time Dr. EGBE.
Hello Everyone, My name is Kerry Soft from USA. I never believed that Dr. EGBE could bring back my lover to me because so many collected my money without doing anything. He has helped me bring back my ex-lover back and we are in good terms now. He also cast a of good job for the both of us after when we have come together and it worked. Thanks to Dr.EGBE for you are man who restored my happiness again.
His email address is ( shrineforsolution@gmail.com ) and his mobile number is +2348052236135.
You can still see more about him on the internet, he is every where nd may you be there to help other people like me.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amanda hurst Jun 15 chester 1
Beware of Plasma Centers & any Blood Donor Agen... Jun 14 Jasmine 2
Stein Mart RACISM!!!!! Jun 10 Southern Man 2
Dozier Law Firm in Macon GA: Unprofessional & R... Jun 7 Lloyd 1
need friend Jun 2 biker 1
News Georgia teen's Civil War diary goes to press 15... May 30 tps 1
This is why Black women are finally being treat... May 30 Elder Brother 1

Macon Jobs

Personal Finance

Macon Mortgages