GBI file on Kroger shooting turned ov...

GBI file on Kroger shooting turned over to DA

There are 1 comment on the The Macon Telegraph story from Feb 28, 2013, titled GBI file on Kroger shooting turned over to DA. In it, The Macon Telegraph reports that:

The GBI has completed its inquiry into the December fatal shooting of a Macon man at the Pio Nono Avenue Kroger by a Macon police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Macon Telegraph.

Kerry

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Feb 28, 2013
Thank you a Million time Dr. EGBE.
Hello Everyone, My name is Kerry Soft from USA. I never believed that Dr. EGBE could bring back my lover to me because so many collected my money without doing anything. He has helped me bring back my ex-lover back and we are in good terms now. He also cast a of good job for the both of us after when we have come together and it worked. Thanks to Dr.EGBE for you are man who restored my happiness again.
His email address is ( [email protected] ) and his mobile number is +2348052236135.
You can still see more about him on the internet, he is every where nd may you be there to help other people like me.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chedder's waitress Thu kyle 4
i need my ex back (Mar '13) Jun 28 jane 31
I-75 rest areas (Jun '14) Jun 27 mrhankey2 2
Augusta Chronicle Claims Fall Short Racist Tabl... Jun 25 ruth harolds 1
Donald J.Trumpie makes me hard Jun 16 Pigcorkio 2
The Sanctuary 4584 Cox Rd. Evans GA: RACIST & I... Jun 16 Pigcorkio 4
Hillary Clinton is a bastard and she makes me h... Jun 16 Drump I 1

Macon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance