Georgia Ghost Hunters to be featured ...

Georgia Ghost Hunters to be featured at Gordon Cemetary Ghost Walk

Posted in the Macon Forum

Parapsychologist

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2008
Hello everyone I am Leon Wilkes and I am the Co-Founder of the Georgia Ghost Hunters. I am proud to announce that the Georgia Ghost Hunters and and the directors of the Gordon city cemetery ghost walk are teaming up this year for this annual event. You will be able to partake in the classic walk and several small seminars about how to conduct a full scientific investigation of an alleged haunt location. these seminars will last for the entire four days in which 5 people can have chance to go on a real full investigation of the gordon city cemetery on Halloween night after the ghost walk wraps up for that night. This will be the first time Gordon, GA has ever experienced anything like this. If we have a great outcome we will be back the next year and so forth. Also I hope that we can hold full seminars in Gordon through out the year. Our seminars and live investigation is what GGH would like to call the paranormal project. Gordon, you are our next Project!!!
Holloway

Excelsior, MN

#2 Dec 22, 2008
Interesting. How did it go? Any Pennington, Lavender, Chambers or Bloodworth ghosts show up?
GhostHunters

Greenville, NC

#3 Apr 19, 2009
You should post some of your findings at Ghost-Hunters.org so that we can view what you have found. We would love to hear some EVPs or see some images.

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#4 Aug 7, 2012
Parapsychologist wrote:
Hello everyone I am Leon Wilkes and I am the Co-Founder of the Georgia Ghost Hunters. I am proud to announce that the Georgia Ghost Hunters and and the directors of the Gordon city cemetery ghost walk are teaming up this year for this annual event. You will be able to partake in the classic walk and several small seminars about how to conduct a full scientific investigation of an alleged haunt location. these seminars will last for the entire four days in which 5 people can have chance to go on a real full investigation of the gordon city cemetery on Halloween night after the ghost walk wraps up for that night. This will be the first time Gordon, GA has ever experienced anything like this. If we have a great outcome we will be back the next year and so forth. Also I hope that we can hold full seminars in Gordon through out the year. Our seminars and live investigation is what GGH would like to call the paranormal project. Gordon, you are our next Project!!!
Interesting... I know some paranormal investigator folks here in the Columbus-Phenix City area but haven't been organized for a decade now, used to meet at the Isis House.

Maybe I can get them here to connect up with y'all.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennie Peace: Allegiance Ink Tattoo RACISTS!!!!! 10 hr Ricky Martin 2
Papa John's Pizza in Evans GA: FOOD POISONING! ... 19 hr Pigcorkio 3
Is there a FAT HONKIES CLUB Nov 30 Jim bobcock 21
Trump for President, He will win. watch Nov 25 Ethan 9
Relocating Nov 14 Crazy 7
Do not vote for Barbara Pulliam: School board m... Oct '16 Macon meatz 7
Pucka yin bongo Oct '16 Siguchio 3

Macon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance