Sterling Heights Police Abuse

Posted in the Macomb Forum

Visitor

Macomb, MI

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Date 2014. The Sterling Heights Police has once again stepped over the line in issuing vehicle citations to generate revenue in support of city ordances, such as declaring a false snow emergency, and then ticketing vehicles pared on the street infront of your own house or those visiting a resident, without any proof of an actual snow emergency.

This conn game is further supported by the municipal court judges who side on the police side as they have always done.

This treatment of residents and visitors is abusive.
The city and its police force has once again shown the world that its the wrong place to live or visit. Police abuse is running amuck. Courts are corrupt and out of control.

Thids is what Sterling Heights is all about. Police and City ABUSE.
We have a whiner

Fraser, MI

#2 Mar 20, 2014
We had snow and if on the ground all winter. Don't park in the street or get a permit.

I wish enforcement was as good in SCS and Roseville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Deer Cult in dodge park Apr 8 Sterling2015 3
New Campground Near Leota or Jonesville Bridge?? Mar 31 Locotico83 1
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary Mar '15 ray 1
News Detroit man's ex demands cut of $350K given by ... Mar '15 Cletus Phestershank 2
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Mar '15 abofreeman 51
trade GF pics Mar '15 love hookers 3
News Detroit's walking man to get $350K, lots of advice Mar '15 Stroker D'Clown 22
More from around the web

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]