New pantry satisfies a niche

New pantry satisfies a niche

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News story from Jan 17, 2009, titled New pantry satisfies a niche. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Tracie Cook never imagined that she'd have to rely on a pantry to support her 3-year-old son, Jacob.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Citizen C

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Who started this pantry? The reason I ask is it is a great idea - Something the village needed in this economy. With all the bickering and the circus atmosphere at the council meeting with the council themselves, it seems to me that President
Kincaid has done something good without the counceil - Maybe that's the way it should be! Also, did anyone catch Hea's comments in the Voice today? Is his comments about Kincaid from the heart or is it the start of the recall that him and Panell are starting? Maybe we should have our own recall - A 5 hour councel meeting - Really? Good luck Mr. Kincaid - You will need it -And watch your back!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
28/F/ African American from DC, should I do it? 1 hr FreeBird202 1
Macomb County corrections officer convicted of ... (Jan '10) Mar 13 KimWheetley 9
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Mar 12 Donna 34
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Mar 2 Camel toe 46
News Sterling Heights abortion protesters convicted ... Feb 25 cpeter1313 4
Water suddenly not working Feb 21 Pablo 1
Review: Askar Heating and Cooling Feb '18 Pete La Sala 1

Macomb Jobs

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages