Shelby Township police investigate va...

Shelby Township police investigate vandalism

There are 3 comments on the Advisor & Source Newspapers story from Jul 3, 2008, titled Shelby Township police investigate vandalism. In it, Advisor & Source Newspapers reports that:

Shelby Township Police have arrested one juvenile and requested arrest warrants for two adults suspected of a vandalism spree that left approximately 100 vehicle windows shattered throughout Macomb County in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advisor & Source Newspapers.

neighborhood watch

Canton, MI

#1 Jul 8, 2008
I hope that the courts do their job. The Shelby Township police did a great job investigating and finding the vandals. These young adults need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I saw a quote of $20,000-$30,000 and up to 100 vehicles hit. That figure is very low. My 1 week old vehicle had $1,800 of damage alone due to their bad aim. This was not just a few toilet papered trees, smashed mailbox, or juvenile mischief. They used a high-powered bb gun and caused $50,000-$100,000 in damages to cars, home windows, etc. Some people may not even have claimed damages due to high deductibles. Charge them all as adults!
Joe

Rochester, MI

#2 Jul 8, 2008
Hell, charge the parents too. You gotta be a pretty big piece of crap to raise some loser kids like this.
Disgusted

Macomb, MI

#3 Aug 8, 2008
Here son, have all the money you want. I make so much money, you don't need to have manners, respect, or class...we can buy it.. It's America. Have fun!!!!
Have fun, but don't get caught. Oh crap, you got caught. I'll bail ya out this time, but don't get caught again. Just kidding, I'll bail you out everytime. No, I'm not gonna punish you. It's America! You can have everything and you don't have to do a thing!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) 6 hr toni 15
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... Thu Meanie 25
News Republic is in, Rizzo is out Thu thealertone 1
News Former Mount Clemens teacher charged with sex w... Jun 28 Hfgnn 1
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Jun 20 Anonymous 21
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Jun 19 Anthony jr 69
Macomb County Police Abuse Jun 14 Nonya 2
More from around the web

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE