Mob Attack

Jun 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsCenter 25

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - The Macomb County sheriff's department says it's still investigating after authorities say 20 to 30 young people attacked a motorist in Mount Clemens and beat him unconscious.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Better parent

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

They should hang them all from trees as an example. If the blacks want to set themselves back by acting like savages then we'll do our part too.
Better than that

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

James Earl Ray wrote:
Kneegers doing what kneegers do best, causing pain and suffering to innocent people.
If this is all you can quote than you are no better than James Earl Ray- I feel sorry for you
Better than that

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

Better parent wrote:
They should hang them all from trees as an example. If the blacks want to set themselves back by acting like savages then we'll do our part too.
Should we do the same when whites act the same way? And it's pitiful that you would let someone push you to act just like who you claim you don't want to be like-If you are so much better you should be able to do the respectable thing no matter what happens-hang then all from trees? That's just sad- I'll be praying for you and your state of mind
Erudite

Lawton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

macombgeorge wrote:
I am a police officer in the inner city. I have a couple of comments. First if the racial make up was reverse there would be marching and protests nation wide. You would see the Rev Sharpton in Mt Clemens protesting but since the victims are white you see nothing. I am not a raciest but this was a raciest crowd! Second your city leaders disbanded the police department to save money. The sheriffs department allocates 1/2 the staffing as the prior police staffing of Mt Clemens PD. How was a mob of 20-30 allowed to roam free for several hours with no police response. We hear the cry of the 911 call but what about the other 911 calls that no one responded too? Your politicians saved money at the expense of its citizens and visitors. You city is not worth living if you do not feel safe.
***** We all know why the Mt Clemens police were given the boot.(They were and are terrible) The Mt Clemens police were poor performers and treated all people like dirt.(Remember one of the beatings of that college student and the police lied?) The Sheriff Dept is much better over all. Now(Nothing to do with the police) we must face the fact about Mt Clemens. It's going to be another Detroit. Best thing to do is move away from Mt Clemens and just let it go down the drain. It's only a 4 square mile city so really no big deal.
Erudite

Lawton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2008

left the state in 78 wrote:
I went to school as a kid in Mt Clemens; my parents moved me out after I was attacked by a gang of teens simply walking home from school. It's a memory I will never forget. I've never moved back and have raised my own kids far away from the violence. I live in a city west of the Mississippi River now, and I hear crickets at night instead of gunfire and sirens. I'll never go back.
******* Mt clemens is turning into a scum city. It will soon be another Detroit. This city has high crime and many crazy people who cause trouble day in and day out. The police do their best but too many low lifes in area.
clem-town 4life

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Mann all yawl wat eva haters look wat whites did baq then slaves in junk dat dude could have been black if that was a black dude jumped out swingin on 20-30 kids he would have been beating too!!!
knowbody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

discrimination wrote:
Jesse? Al? Where are you guys? Wait those were white people that were beaten. No wonder we don't hear from you guys. How many times does this have to happen before justice will finally be given to thugs like this.
.why do white people always ask where is jessie and al..dont u have your own..oh wait..u never needed these kinds of people..because?
David McCullar

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Im offering free Sessions for the Kauffmans, I provide a service called brainwave optimization with RTB that allows the brain to re-balance itself after experincing trauma, we have had great success with clients who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, anger, sleep issues,etc. Returning veterans have begun to train their brains with brainwave optimization and are having life changing experinces with us. So if anyone can get this info to the Kauffmans, I would appreciate it.

David McCullar
Neuro Fitness Center
www.neurofitcenter.com
David McCullar

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Hi Angela,Im offering free Sessions for Andy , I provide a service called brainwave optimization with RTB that allows the brain to re-balance itself after experincing trauam, we have had great success with clients who suffer from PTSD, anxiety, anger, sleep issues,etc. Returining veterans have begun to train their brains with brainwave optimization they are having life changing experinces with us.

David McCullar
Neuro Fitness Center
www.neurofitcenter.com
bring it clem town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2009

Judged:

So you have black problems - I hate to say it but you all let them move in - what did you expect? they would be great neighbors? mow thier lawn, go shopping, church on Sunday and ask for a cup of sugar once in a while?

NO - they are black:

istead you get this:

they dont mow thier lawn, they sit on the front porch, drinking 40 OZ bottles of cheap malt liquor, steal your groceries while your at work, the only reason they would go to church is to try to pick a fight.
Blacks are scum of them earth, I know it for certain. I will say it to thier face, I for one am not afraid to come out of my home after dark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Macomb Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••