Mob Attack

There are 20 comments on the Jun 4, 2008, NewsCenter 25 story titled Mob Attack. In it, NewsCenter 25 reports that:

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. - The Macomb County sheriff's department says it's still investigating after authorities say 20 to 30 young people attacked a motorist in Mount Clemens and beat him unconscious.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsCenter 25.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dolphinmoon30

Walled Lake, MI

#1 Jun 5, 2008
i was the 911 caller. they blocked the roads it was a very violent beating. my kids wathced them beat his head off the cement...these people need to be put away for a long time...also when mt clemns schools let out..they block the roads swear and use racial marks towards passing cars. you cant even drive in mt clemens anymore
from the clem

Roseville, MI

#2 Jun 5, 2008
I would like to ask where have all these rowdy young punks come from? I have lived in the Clem for over 25 years and it seems in the last 2 years a bunch of young black thugs have moved in. Where are their parents? I agree they block the streets and will not let cars pass while shouting racial slurs especially at female drivers. When is the Macomb County Sheriff going to step in?
macombgeorge

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Jun 5, 2008
I am a police officer in the inner city. I have a couple of comments. First if the racial make up was reverse there would be marching and protests nation wide. You would see the Rev Sharpton in Mt Clemens protesting but since the victims are white you see nothing. I am not a raciest but this was a raciest crowd! Second your city leaders disbanded the police department to save money. The sheriffs department allocates 1/2 the staffing as the prior police staffing of Mt Clemens PD. How was a mob of 20-30 allowed to roam free for several hours with no police response. We hear the cry of the 911 call but what about the other 911 calls that no one responded too? Your politicians saved money at the expense of its citizens and visitors. You city is not worth living if you do not feel safe.
Angela Kauffman

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Jun 5, 2008
I just want to say thank you for calling 911! I tried to call 911 as you could hear on all the news stations to help my husband! I had no idea where I was and was helpless as to them beating my husband almost to death! I Thank You very much again for picking the phone up and calling, most people would've said I don't want to get involved! Thank you for saving us!
dolphinmoon30 wrote:
i was the 911 caller. they blocked the roads it was a very violent beating. my kids wathced them beat his head off the cement...these people need to be put away for a long time...also when mt clemns schools let out..they block the roads swear and use racial marks towards passing cars. you cant even drive in mt clemens anymore
left the state in 78

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 7, 2008
I went to school as a kid in Mt Clemens; my parents moved me out after I was attacked by a gang of teens simply walking home from school. It's a memory I will never forget. I've never moved back and have raised my own kids far away from the violence. I live in a city west of the Mississippi River now, and I hear crickets at night instead of gunfire and sirens. I'll never go back.
Les

La Vergne, TN

#6 Jun 8, 2008
Angela, I hope all is well with your husband. It was sad to see this event, the same day I'm watching the news and a man in Japan goes on a killing spree.

It really makes you wonder how long the human race can survive in it's present state.

Anyway, take care and I pray your husband recovers from this travesty.
James Earl Ray

Venice, FL

#7 Jun 8, 2008
Kneegers doing what kneegers do best, causing pain and suffering to innocent people.
Living in Alabama

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Jun 9, 2008
Nothing that 20-30 nooses would take care of..
discrimination

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jun 9, 2008
Jesse? Al? Where are you guys? Wait those were white people that were beaten. No wonder we don't hear from you guys. How many times does this have to happen before justice will finally be given to thugs like this.

Since: Jun 08

East Orange, NJ

#10 Jun 10, 2008
The BLACKS want you out of your town. In Los Angles, the Hispanics have been doing this for several years in the WHITE neighborhoods. The WHITES have moved out of LA. Now the Hispanics are doing it to the BLACK neighborhoods. I think its called Reconquesta.

You WHITES have one of two things to do, sand and fight, or leave.

The police have been ordered not to look the otherway just like they look the other way when its an illegal alien.

You people are not even Americans anymore, your votes don't even count.

Since: Jun 08

East Orange, NJ

#11 Jun 10, 2008
You big talkers better start to get you heads together because this is for keeps. The BLACKS are being allowed to act like a private army by the State and Federal Governments. WHITES have become a big pain in the ass to the local, state and federal governments. All you do is complain and say how unfair it is that all your hard earned money is taken from you. Well you are not needed anymore, the Chinese are going to make the stuff you WHITES use to make. There isn't any room for you WHITES on welfare so what do you think they have in store for you and your families?

Its the Alamore guys and you haven't even figured it out yet.
Kylea Smith

Grayling, MI

#12 Jun 11, 2008
I also want to thank the 911 caller - "dolphinmoon30", i live up north and are friends of Ang and Andy, Thank you for being a good person!
Kylea Smith

Grayling, MI

#13 Jun 11, 2008
dolphinmoon30 wrote:
I have to say thank you cause angie is right, most people would just walk away or stand there and watch, so Thank you for helping save a great family!:)
Nance

Pinckney, MI

#14 Jun 12, 2008
It makes you wonder what's been going on in Mt. Clemens the past few months that hasn't been reported. One of my coworkers today told me that her brother and friend were beaten up outside the old Firehouse,(I don't know the new name). They didn't report it...how many other attacks might have taken place that either hadn't been reported or if reported, no action taken. I don't think Mt. Clemens has their own police dept. anymore, cutbacks...
golfer47

Flat Rock, MI

#15 Jun 16, 2008
Thank god I'm allowed to legally carry a firearm when I'm out and about. This mob was a bunch of cowards, plain and simple. You'd never see them have the intestinal fortitude to try and fight someone one on one!
Spudderdog

United States

#17 Jun 19, 2008
I am a senior and will be traveling by bus and need to stop over at yhe Detroit Terminal after dark. Is it safe ? Do they have security and or local police?
I've e-mailed Detroit News, letters to the editor, no reply. I e-mailed the Detroit Chamber of Commerce the same questions, no answer. If you have had an experience their or have newspaper aricles concerning the Depot would appreciate hearing from you.

bohearn@att.net

Detroit News letters to thr editor, no reply
In the Davids Defense

Jackson, MI

#18 Jun 21, 2008
Maybe if they keep tough officers on the streets, these roving gangs wouldn't be so out and about.
raise yo chilren rite

Roseville, MI

#19 Jun 24, 2008
Maybe if their mammies raised them to act like humans instead of animals we wouldn’t end up paying for their extended stay in prison
masart

Rochester, MI

#20 Jul 1, 2008
Spudderdog wrote:
I am a senior and will be traveling by bus and need to stop over at yhe Detroit Terminal after dark. Is it safe ? Do they have security and or local police?
I've e-mailed Detroit News, letters to the editor, no reply. I e-mailed the Detroit Chamber of Commerce the same questions, no answer. If you have had an experience their or have newspaper aricles concerning the Depot would appreciate hearing from you.
bohearn@att.net
Detroit News letters to thr editor, no reply
Stay in and around the terminal and you should be fine.
Superior Intellect

Southgate, MI

#21 Jul 27, 2008
Blacks are criminals. And lower Michigan is filled with them. Especially white people who think they're black. I hate Detroit and every immediate surrounding city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Deer Cult in dodge park Apr 8 Sterling2015 3
New Campground Near Leota or Jonesville Bridge?? Mar 31 Locotico83 1
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary Mar 25 ray 1
News Detroit man's ex demands cut of $350K given by ... Mar '15 Cletus Phestershank 2
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Mar '15 abofreeman 51
trade GF pics Mar '15 love hookers 3
News Detroit's walking man to get $350K, lots of advice Mar '15 Stroker D'Clown 22
More from around the web

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]