maninhos!!irmãos kee amúh!!

maninhos!!irmãos kee amúh!!

Posted in the Macomb Forum

Since: Mar 09

New Baltimore, MI

#3 Mar 4, 2009
With all the child predators out there WHY in the world would you post a picture of a child - with an address associated with it! What is wrong with you??
ex- macomb guy

Bradenton, FL

#4 Jul 17, 2009
If you would for me, please take a few snapshots of the corner of 22 mile and Romeo plank road and post them for me.
My grandmother and the rest of my family gre up in that area I'm just curios as to how much it has changed
tanglevine wrote:
With all the child predators out there WHY in the world would you post a picture of a child - with an address associated with it! What is wrong with you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Side is for retards Mar 31 Brutus 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Mar 24 Guest 26
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Mar '18 lynn 132
28/F/ African American from DC, should I do it? Mar '18 FreeBird202 1
Macomb County corrections officer convicted of ... (Jan '10) Mar '18 KimWheetley 9
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Mar '18 Donna 34
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Mar '18 Camel toe 46

Macomb Jobs

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages