Posted in the Macomb Forum

Since: Aug 13

Macomb, MI

#1 Aug 22, 2013
I had a relationship with my friend before

Macomb, MI

#3 Aug 22, 2013
I will start the first story and this is true and I will be honest with you people.

Hi I'm James and I am 12 years old and I'm a boy and I also have a friend named David and he is 13 years old an him and I go way back like about to like 2 or 3 grade and him and I are really good friends we got each others backs and stuff and so it was about 6grade about a year ago and this is when it all happen.
So him and I are in 6th grade and of course we were in the same class room and so one day I ask him if he would like to come over my house and spend the night and David is like sure why not and at my house I have a basement with a couch that pulls out to be a bed so him and I went down stairs and we stayed down there the whole night and we both stayed up the whole night and about 1:00am every one went to bed but both of us was still up and so we talked about are secrets and stuff and it kinda got romantic and I like like him and I kinda want to see his dick but I didn't tell him that but then I said in my head this is my chance to make my move but I didn't because I didn't know if he had the same feelings as I did but I just said in my head I'm gonna let this play put but so then he ask me if I wanted to see his dick and I'm like in the head what the fuck lol but what I said sure why not because this is what I always wanted because I would always dream about this happening it was amazing.
But then let's say a month after I ask him if he would want to be more than friends and he is like what no way in hell and then he hung up the phone and I was like what the fuck.
And so then I'm like ok to my self ok let's just settle for a week so when I call him and when he would anwser im like I'm sorry Im sorry David and we never spoke and so then I would be like every day filling out the blanks what had happen.
And I just wonder why he show me his dick if he was straight because he would talk about how he's straight it was all confusing.but I still think of him about every day and every second of the day.
So there's my awesome relationship with my friend and I'm quoting my figures when i say this.

Macomb, MI

#4 Aug 22, 2013
My email is any wants to talk if you want so here it is.
[email protected]

Macomb, MI

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I have started this discussion thing so that you tell me the story about the subject and if u need help or have questions just email me at [email protected]
I will always be there when you have a question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Jul 3 toni 15
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... Jul 2 Meanie 25
News Republic is in, Rizzo is out Jul 2 thealertone 1
News Former Mount Clemens teacher charged with sex w... Jun '15 Hfgnn 1
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Jun '15 Anonymous 21
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Jun '15 Anthony jr 69
Macomb County Police Abuse Jun '15 Nonya 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages