Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci boys

There are 4 comments on the Feb 2, 2011, Detroit Free Press story titled Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci boys. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

John Skelton, charged with parental kidnapping after his three boys disappeared on Thanksgiving, told a judge during a divorce hearing Friday that he wasn't able to turn over the children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

CKremer

South Lyon, MI

#1 Feb 4, 2011
He appears to be so narsisstic that his kids were only objects to him and unless the remains are found, we may never find out what happened to them. He must have planned this out well in advance to so thoroughly hide the evidence and bodies. The ability of a twisted, sick mind mind to cover up the most heinous of actions is beyond comprehension. There are experts who know how to deal with this sort of person. I hope they can get him to talk. Justice needs to be served and the familiy needs to know what happened - horricic though it may be. Why do people like this have the chance to raise children? Weren't there signs? How could the courts or the mother allow these boys to even be around their father?

Since: Mar 07

Atwood, KS

#2 Feb 6, 2011
Clearly he's trying to hide from the fact he violated the law and the rights of the boys
Twit

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Mar 29, 2011
Why hasn't anyone from law enforcement dug up Skelton's back yard? Duh?
Confused

Roseville, MI

#4 Jul 28, 2011
Seriously? Who in their right mind believes that TANYA should have custody of boys approaching the age of her VICTIM?
John made a mistake marrying her and having kids with her.
Maybe he finally figured it out.
She RAPED a 14 year old child. She was 33 years old.
Flip the genders, and NOBODY would feel sorry for her.
I pray he really did just hide his boys and they are safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Deer Cult in dodge park Apr 8 Sterling2015 3
New Campground Near Leota or Jonesville Bridge?? Mar 31 Locotico83 1
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary Mar 25 ray 1
News Detroit man's ex demands cut of $350K given by ... Mar '15 Cletus Phestershank 2
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Mar '15 abofreeman 51
trade GF pics Mar '15 love hookers 3
News Detroit's walking man to get $350K, lots of advice Mar '15 Stroker D'Clown 22
More from around the web

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]