Clinton Twp. man charged with wringin...

Clinton Twp. man charged with wringing puppy's neck

There are 1 comment on the Freep.com - RSS story from Apr 3, 2009, titled Clinton Twp. man charged with wringing puppy's neck. In it, Freep.com - RSS reports that:

A Clinton Township man is accused of fatally injuring a 3-month-old Yorkshire terrier puppy that apparently was trying to protect its female owner from the man's assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freep.com - RSS.

Dog fancier

Southfield, MI

#1 Apr 8, 2009
The guy who killed that little puppy is a sick bastard! While I am not certain he deserves a felony conviction, he clearly deserves some kind of criminal conviction, Jail time and the services of a competent Mental Health professional.

The Macomb County Prosecutors office acted properly for declining to press charges against the dogs owner for Felonious Assault as her puppy dog was being killed. For all I care she could have killed that sick bastard and walked away free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine people arraigned after Warren prostitution... (Oct '08) Tue Jim 10
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) May 2 Josh 126
News 'He could've saved Mark's life' (Jan '08) Apr '16 Citizen for all 25
Dead Deer Cult in dodge park (Apr '15) Mar '16 Woe is America 4
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Mar '16 Lebob 53
If any on know NINA Please call Home (Oct '08) Feb '16 Huhhhhhh 3
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Feb '16 Come on now 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages