Woman Faces Murder Charges, 4 Teens Killed

Mar 18, 2009 Full story: WXYZ 38

Police have identified the driver they say was driving drunk and plowed into a car carrying 4 teens.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOW

United States

#21 Mar 25, 2009
Just Thinking wrote:
Roseville police never were worth a shi# in my opinion and I've lived here all my life. They either single out some poor sap, like Gonzo and persecute the life out of him or totally ignore a taxpayer who calls and asks for their intervention. They won't bother with a homeowners problem until he loses his cool and kicks the crap out of his inconsiderate neighbor. And furthermore, their jail is very uncomfortable.
The last sentence pretty much sums it all up on the contempt you have. just considering the source
sumer

Port Huron, MI

#22 Mar 25, 2009
honostly i was friends wid jordan. some of you people are so ignorent. im 14 and im more mature. foreal now.. it wasnt the cops fault but they culda stoped it. they got so many calles before the accident. it pisses me off that some people are trying to make up excueses. Maybe you guys will think about it wehn it happens to someone you know! i support T.A.D.D, teens agenst drunk drivingg <33

MDN

“God Forgives You! G.F.Y.”

Since: Feb 08

St.Clair Shores Since 1957

#23 Mar 26, 2009
sumer wrote:
honostly i was friends wid jordan. some of you people are so ignorent. im 14 and im more mature. foreal now.. it wasnt the cops fault but they culda stoped it. they got so many calles before the accident. it pisses me off that some people are trying to make up excueses. Maybe you guys will think about it wehn it happens to someone you know! i support T.A.D.D, teens agenst drunk drivingg <33
I am very sorry that you lost your freind, I am keeping all of them and their family and freinds in my prayers.

I hope you become very active with T.A.D.D.and keep this movement going.

You will never forget your freinds, and they will help you with your movement to spread the news about alcohol and why it's so important not to get behind the wheel when you drink.

May God be with you and your freinds ,forever and ever Amen.
itzmetb829

Melvindale, MI

#24 Mar 26, 2009
I'm thinking if people were witness to this woman's drunken behavior...then THEY should have done something...I believe she should have had her keys taken away from her when the po-po intervened...she was drunk then...she would have been left there to sober up!

It's time we put drunk drivers in their place...DIRECTLY IN JAIL!! They should have their license immediately revoked for ONE YEAR as their punishment. Our system lets them walk just as freely as a sober being! TOTALLY UNJUST
No More

United States

#25 Mar 26, 2009
What could they have done. There are no laws on the book and their basic rights will supersede any of the other solutions I have heard. It is reported they threw her keys. Either she had another set or searched for them until she found them.

Our system does not let them walk. The problem is the people who care pay their fines and complete their sentence. While countless others don't care and continue to break the law. The larger fines and jail times do nothing to solve the problem.
Nancy

Brighton, MI

#26 Mar 26, 2009
Just Thinking wrote:
Roseville police never were worth a shi# in my opinion and I've lived here all my life. They either single out some poor sap, like Gonzo and persecute the life out of him or totally ignore a taxpayer who calls and asks for their intervention. They won't bother with a homeowners problem until he loses his cool and kicks the crap out of his inconsiderate neighbor. And furthermore, their jail is very uncomfortable.
Gonzo is an idiot, and I'm sorry I have to drive by his tacky "mural" every day to go to work. makes the corner look cheap. I've also seen him at the city council meetings making himself look like a clown, along with Goldwater.
Shelby Citizen

Westlake, OH

#27 Mar 27, 2009
roseville resident wrote:
the drinking on blue island street took place just a few blocks from me.
i saw the man involved (bable) say that dingle slapped him, dingle tore the mailbox off the side of the house and her van was parked in front of the house the wrong way, he told police she had just driven there DRUNK. the roseville police could have arrested her if they wanted but they didn't and 4 kids were killed.
Sorry but your wrong. And go back to school because your language skills suck.

MDN

“God Forgives You! G.F.Y.”

Since: Feb 08

St.Clair Shores Since 1957

#28 Mar 27, 2009
Shelby Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but your wrong. And go back to school because your language skills suck.
You should be ashamed of yourself ! The poster said they had talked to the man, and that's what he told him/her.

Are you one of those people who believe everything you read ?

One things for sure, the police were called to the same house she was at, and a little while latter she KILLED four innocent teens.

May God bless their souls.
Just Thinking

Roseville, MI

#29 Mar 30, 2009
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonzo is an idiot, and I'm sorry I have to drive by his tacky "mural" every day to go to work. makes the corner look cheap. I've also seen him at the city council meetings making himself look like a clown, along with Goldwater.
I think he's more of a sap who is looking for attention. Nevertheless they would be better off ignoring things like art appreciation issues and concentrate on the morons who drive up and down Utica road 60 miles an hour all day and night.
Just Thinking

Roseville, MI

#30 Mar 30, 2009
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
The last sentence pretty much sums it all up on the contempt you have. just considering the source
You are sooooo right!.....about the contempt that is. I begged them to do something about my neighborhood crackhead B&E artist. I guess they just didn't get to him before he got to my garage and I got to him. I would have been alright if I could have stopped once I had him disabled. He better hope that chicks dig scars because I gave him a couple of beauties. And the food sucked too.
Curious

Westlake, OH

#31 Mar 31, 2009
sumer wrote:
How could they have stopped it? I'm sorry for your loss but I have had family killed as well as friends in car accidents.

You can't blame anyone but the person who got behind the wheel. Hopefully, as you grow, you will realize you don't want the police to have the authority you believe them to have.

I'm curious to see how many people really want out officers to be able to arrest citizens for just being drunk at home.

Anyone?
cool

Macomb, MI

#32 Apr 8, 2009
wow i miss them so much.
no place to tlak

Detroit, MI

#33 Apr 10, 2009
Just Thinking wrote:
And furthermore, their jail is very uncomfortable.
Maybe if you were and upstanding citizen and did what you should the police would help you.But the fact that you know what the jail is like and i dont think its because you chose to be there just shows that you dont obey the laws. so why should the police come help you when you are crying for them but you are also the reason there are there. If you want to police help then dont make them come BECAUSE OF YOU. yea i would not want to help you because odds are you are the trash that they are arresting.
no place to tlak

Detroit, MI

#34 Apr 10, 2009
itzmetb829 wrote:
I'm thinking if people were witness to this woman's drunken behavior...then THEY should have done something...I believe she should have had her keys taken away from her when the po-po intervened...she was drunk then...she would have been left there to sober up!
It's time we put drunk drivers in their place...DIRECTLY IN JAIL!! They should have their license immediately revoked for ONE YEAR as their punishment. Our system lets them walk just as freely as a sober being! TOTALLY UNJUST
so you we can just go around taking peoples keys?? show me where that is a law. Offiers hands are tied because people like you cry that more should have been done. But you also cry when more is done. you say that cops are the bad people. What do you want then to do???
Taylor Stephanies cousine

Pontiac, MI

#35 Apr 27, 2009
I HATE DINGLE I HOPE SHE DIES STEPHANIE WAS AND IS MY COUSINE AND I CAN NEVER GET HER BACK !!
just sayin

United States

#36 Apr 3, 2010
Just Thinking wrote:
Shoulda coulda woulda. Life has no rewind button. Four bright young kids are gone and a woman's life is in shambles. Hopefully some people will be spared the same fate if they learn from this tragedy. Unfortunatly a person under the influence is not very good at making intelligent decisions, so it falls upon the rest of us to do whatever we can to prevent them from making the same mistake.
I feel the same way completely it is sad 4 life were took due to ignorence of drinkin and drivin.. Im sure she didnt intend on goin and takin four lives noone who drinks and drives are thinkin clearly. And that is why i think that friends around should look out for friends and make sure that something like this doesnt happen.

And i do think keys should be took when someone is drinkin with intentions of drivin after wards look how many lives this would of saved a few of my friends and family members wld still b here.
Jack Brownie

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#37 Apr 3, 2010
Just Thinking wrote:
OK Jack, we get it.
Ron Mexico

Roseville, MI

#38 Apr 11, 2010
That is quite different than drunkass white trash, but she deserves whatever she gets.

Gonzo also deserves whatever he gets. He is a moron, plays games with City council, and tries to push the buttons of local govt. Look at the front of his building right now... what an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Dec 6 Fed up with scammers 68
does anyone remember judy or kathy patrick? Dec 5 Mario 4
Did Jennifer Fox pass away in Aug 2012? (Nov '12) Dec 1 Roger 4
Ashley Brasfield (Jun '12) Dec 1 Roger 9
Metalhead Miner Lego Giveaway!!!!! Oct '14 Xxdeadskyexx 1
Picente endoses Cuomo Oct '14 Rushbow 1
homless Oct '14 12345abc 1
Macomb Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web