M-43 billboard near Bangor is part of...

M-43 billboard near Bangor is part of a pro-immigrant media campaign by Welcoming Michigan

There are 10 comments on the MLive.com story from Jul 11, 2013, titled M-43 billboard near Bangor is part of a pro-immigrant media campaign by Welcoming Michigan. In it, MLive.com reports that:

An advocacy organization is putting the desire to attract more immigrants to Michigan up where people can see it -- in Van Buren County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Justice for all

South Haven, MI

#1 Jul 31, 2013
They are a blessing where would this world be with out them ? No vegie's or fruit on the table's ! They work very hard in the blazing sun .

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Justice for all wrote:
where would this world be with out them ?.
Probably with a lot more free space in our prison system.
Justice for all

South Haven, MI

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Probably with a lot more free space in our prison system.
..???????

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Justice for all wrote:
<quoted text>..???????
?????? Not all of these illegal aliens are out picking beans their whole lives. A lot of these Mexican lawbreakers wind up in prison for additional crimes.

And I had some top notch corn on the cob last night, grown and harvested by local white farmers. Wonder how that got to my table without illegals working in "the hot sun"?
Justice for all

South Haven, MI

#5 Aug 1, 2013
This is not a race issue ! So don't try make it one if that is your problem deal with it ? We are not talking about the one's that are here coming over the fence ! They are talking about people that have lived here and have done that kind of work .As for the corn you had last night good for you but when it's time for all the fruit's and vegie's you need and other's around the world sorry but they will be the one's out there picking it !! Stick to your Drinking & woman self center'd thinking and you can alway's pick your own ok. May The Lord open your eye's

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#6 Aug 1, 2013
Justice for all wrote:
Stick to your Drinking & woman self center'd thinking and you can alway's pick your own ok. May The Lord open your eye's
Maybe you view everybody by skin color, so you naturally assume this is a race issue. You might've had a point if I was speaking ill of Mexicans while hordes of blue eyes Irishmen were invading farmers fields, but that isn't the case.

As far as my drinking and women, I will stick to that, thank you! I did both yesterday afternoon.

May The Lord open your eyes to your poor grammar.
Justice for all

South Haven, MI

#7 Aug 1, 2013
He look's at the heart not the grammar for your info I do just fine with it ! And will make it to Heaven if that is the only thing he can see wrong even I know we all have thing's to work on . Their was only one perfect man on earth and now he is in Heaven thank you ! We need no longer to further this conversation ! My eyes are open and to that I thank Jesus Amen
Justice for all

South Haven, MI

#8 Aug 1, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>?????? Not all of these illegal aliens are out picking beans their whole lives. A lot of these Mexican lawbreakers wind up in prison for additional crimes.
And I had some top notch corn on the cob last night, grown and harvested by local white farmers. Wonder how that got to my table without illegals working in "the hot sun"?
. Not a race thing hmmm you said but maybe you were ummm ? Drinking ? Mexican lawbreakers for your info it's people that has been here not illegal people they send them back ! They have a lot of drunk driver's in there also of all color's but we will not go there !.Now we will get this out of your mind ? I am a white female !!! Who work's and take's care of my self but as we all know there is no pure white !! We all have something else in our blood . A little Indian ? A little German ? And a little Irish ? With blue eyes but I will stand up for all that deserve it .

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#9 Aug 2, 2013
Justice for all wrote:
<quoted text>. Not a race thing hmmm you said but maybe you were ummm ? Drinking ?
Maybe I was drinking. God bless PBR!!
Justice for all

South Haven, MI

#10 Aug 2, 2013
God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Jerry Renfro Jul 12 Linda Renfro 3
Looking for Jerry Renfro Jul 6 Linda Renfro 3
benifit for billy wade (Feb '10) Jul 2 Linda Renfro 2
Lol Jul 2 Happy ending 10
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Jun '16 Leslie 32
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Jun '16 Grateful to be mo... 23
Are Utica Police, Shelby Township Police and Ju... (Sep '08) Jun '16 Pat 26

Macomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance