Bay City gang member indicted

There are 2 comments on the Saginaw News story from Apr 4, 2009, titled Bay City gang member indicted. In it, Saginaw News reports that:

A federal grand jury indicted the gang's national president, Jeff G. Smith, 54, of Mount Clemens on a charge of being a violent felon in possession of body armor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Saginaw News.

Buba

Saginaw, MI

#1 Apr 5, 2009
A federal grand jury indicted the gang's national president, Jeff G. Smith, 54, of Mount Clemens on a charge of being a violent felon in possession of body armor.

Don't yeah think it's appropriate that a VIOLENT felon would have that as part of their wardrobe ?
ex- macomb guy

Muskegon, MI

#2 Jul 17, 2009
not really wierd at all, I actually dont really see why a ex felon wouldnt want some sort of armor.
Being a ex felon myself I know how many people carry guns either legally or non-legally. I myself will not travel to downstate anymore without either having a bulletproof vest or carrying some sort of protection for me and my family.
Since it is illegal for me to carry a wepon of any kind, I paid for my girlfriend to take self defence classes, as well as a CCW permit. So the Girlfriend has a .45 pistol in her pocket nearly 24 hours a day.
Ask her if it bothers her to carry a gun - she will tell you the same thing she tells everyone else, her BF rights are revoked - but hers are fully intact, and she will carry a legal pistol until the day she dies!
Buba wrote:
Don't yeah think it's appropriate that a VIOLENT felon would have that as part of their wardrobe ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Baghdad Restaurant (Jul '14) May 1 Sabah alhadadd 3
Dead Deer Cult in dodge park Apr 8 Sterling2015 3
New Campground Near Leota or Jonesville Bridge?? Mar '15 Locotico83 1
News Big Uniroyal tire celebrates 50th Anniversary Mar '15 ray 1
News Detroit man's ex demands cut of $350K given by ... Mar '15 Cletus Phestershank 2
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Mar '15 abofreeman 51
trade GF pics Mar '15 love hookers 3
More from around the web

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]