Sterling Heights mayor's son to be ch...

Sterling Heights mayor's son to be charged in fight

There are 5 comments on the Detroit News story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Sterling Heights mayor's son to be charged in fight. In it, Detroit News reports that:

The son of Sterling Heights Mayor Richard Notte is facing misdemeanor charges after police allege he tossed a liquor bottle at his girlfriend's head during a drunken argument early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Jon

Rochester, MI

#1 Aug 16, 2009
Hey dummy! I know you feel like a spoiled brat just because your Dad's an accomplished man. But do me a favor, if you're going to act the fool, can't you at least wait until he's done with the elections? Or, if you can't seem to control yourself, take an extended vacation in Iraq or something so that you don't hinder his chances!
Geina Deake

AOL

#2 Aug 19, 2009
Jon wrote:
Hey dummy! I know you feel like a spoiled brat just because your Dad's an accomplished man. But do me a favor, if you're going to act the fool, can't you at least wait until he's done with the elections? Or, if you can't seem to control yourself, take an extended vacation in Iraq or something so that you don't hinder his chances!
Agree J
I only hope the voters are smart enought to see that,their Mayor is the best man for the job.
Godfather

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Get ur facts right! There was never a bottle thrown in the first place! The media loves to feed bs to the people just for publicity! Love how that story was sooooo twisted. F$&@"&! pigs
btk

Ann Arbor, MI

#4 Jul 27, 2014
What about the 6 pounds of pot his father got him out of?
Soccer Blast

Babylon, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2015
He gf was being really annoying that night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Reggie/Reginald Armstead Sep 26 CityGirl 1
burt radtz hhs class of 2000? Sep 25 Sgblair 2
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Sep 11 Tired of excuses 33
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) Sep 5 Curious Dom 70
Kuka of Sterling Hgts treats employees real bad Aug '16 Learned hard way 1
Kuka treats employees real bad Aug '16 Learned hard way 1
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Aug '16 John Buck 128

Macomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages