Exam today in bar shooting

Exam today in bar shooting

There are 29 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Mar 2, 2006, titled Exam today in bar shooting. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

William Jedrzejek was a gentleman, his family says. It was characteristic of the 22-year-old to intervene when he saw a man harming a woman, as Edmond Dodaj was said to be doing in January in the Post Bar ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
D Dunlap

Nashville, TN

#31 Oct 24, 2007
you [email protected] i hope your uncle gets raped
NINA GOJCAJ

Eastpointe, MI

#34 Dec 13, 2007
FHP Officer wrote:
Hey everybody he admitted to the shooting, Sterling Heights PD also recovered the weapon and ran finger prints and a ballistic test on it. Not to mention, when he was captured Officers recovered a large amount of money, a passport, and a cell phone. How do I know, because I was working for Sterling Heights PD when the incident occurred. I work in Florida as a police officer now.
Hey Eddie have fun in the clink, don't drop the soap!
well do you think this is funny? huh yea well you should probley shut up sorry but its true well wat if you were in jail for 25 years and you had people keep talkin shit about you. exactly you wouldnt like it so again shut up.
Joe

Ferndale, MI

#37 Dec 14, 2007
NINA GOJCAJ wrote:
<quoted text>
well do you think this is funny? huh yea well you should probley shut up sorry but its true well wat if you were in jail for 25 years and you had people keep talkin shit about you. exactly you wouldnt like it so again shut up.
Bitch, put a lid on it.
Northern Light

Rochester, MI

#40 Dec 14, 2007
Northern Class wrote:
Do any of you northerners say please, thank you, hold doors for people behind you, let someone get in front of you if they need to, say yes sir/mam, when appropriate, teach your kids to be polite and not talk back???? DOUBT IT. Yall are the rudest people in this damn country. I've met quite of few of yall that have moved down to the southeast and I'm sick of it. Yall sound like you've got a chip on your shoulder at all times. Never once has a yankee ever smiled at anyone for the heck of it, or just to be nice. I know this because I travel to and from NY, Philadelphia, and Ohio for work. I've been working for this company for 14 years, so please don't tell me I'm stupid or a redneck or one of your rude yankee remarks. Perhaps If the women of up north had some class to put on decent outfits and try to present themselves better, they wouldn't look so trashy. Perhaps if the men smiled at women or held doors, or even tried to act polite you'd be perceived better. Your kids are rude brats who talk back, where hoodies and trashy clothes to school, your daughters look like whores on the weekends, I've been to plenty of bars in the cities listed and seen these horrible trashy girls. You don't even take time to ask people how they are or any type of nice behavior. Personally, I don't know how people can go on day to day acting like they are miserable people. It doesn't make sense to be so mean...it really doesn't. I'm saying all of this because for the last 14 years through work only I've had to visit the northeast. For the last 14 years, barely anyone has ever smile back at me. I've seen more rude attitude women roll their eyes at me. I've never had someone ask me back how I am doing...all I ever hear is "I'm fine" or "I'm good". Like would it kill you people to be kind. The person next to you in the grocery store is a mother, daughter, son, father, brother, sister, aunt...etc you get my point. We are all in the same boat-doing the same things every day. Would it kill you people to not act so miserable. Please I'm begging you all to smile at someone, give someone a darn complement, let someone get in front of you on the road (the 2 seconds that it takes isn't going to slow you down I promise). Try to dress nice, and by nice I don't mean all black. Yall think black pants and black always looks good, it's depressing, and it only adds to your miserable attitudes towards things. Do your makeup or hair. I'm not saying be pretentious, but just look nice, and smile. It will make all the world difference in how others think of you and how you think of yourself. Now I know all of you will fire back "You're the mean one on here talkin bad about us"( I'm just trying to get all this in your heads, not maliciously though) "your a dumb southerner", "all you care about is looks", I don't have to get dressed up to impress anyone", "I don't have to be nice If I don't want to"....I'm telling you people, your having kids who are just as miserable as you and their kids will be the same. It would be a much better place if people were kind to one another. Don't curese, it's unattractive..especially for women. From one American to another, Happy Holidays. BE KIND.
? You sound like a sexist, stereotyping person based on your writings. You also curse in your post. I understand the message that you are trying to impart, but you might want to quit blasting off about how horrible us Northerners are before you ask us to be good to ourselves. You HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HOW WE LIVE. Thanks.
nina

Eastpointe, MI

#42 Jan 24, 2008
yeah im not going to shut the hell up cuz you cant make me ill open my mouth all i want and you dont have to say anything yeah well i bet you got drunk and stupid to wake up and relize that you did the wrong thing that you totally regret and that is wat happened so dont me to stop cuz your the one to talk your the one repling to my comments so stfu b*tch!:D have fun oh and i can stick up for my uncle as much as in want YOU will not make me change the way i feel about my uncle i will never change my love for my family even if a death came between that yea bill did lose his life but you might want to ask his friend idk wat his name is but he sure nos how to lie to a court thats all i've got to SAY plus you will hear from me AGAIN oh dont worry hope you dont miss me!
Joe

Ferndale, MI

#43 Jan 24, 2008
nina wrote:
yeah im not going to shut the hell up cuz you cant make me ill open my mouth all i want and you dont have to say anything yeah well i bet you got drunk and stupid to wake up and relize that you did the wrong thing that you totally regret and that is wat happened so dont me to stop cuz your the one to talk your the one repling to my comments so stfu b*tch!:D have fun oh and i can stick up for my uncle as much as in want YOU will not make me change the way i feel about my uncle i will never change my love for my family even if a death came between that yea bill did lose his life but you might want to ask his friend idk wat his name is but he sure nos how to lie to a court thats all i've got to SAY plus you will hear from me AGAIN oh dont worry hope you dont miss me!
Bitch didn't I tell you to put a lid on it? Your Uncle is going to die a horrible death in prison like the coward he is.:-)
kylie schwab

Eastpointe, MI

#44 Oct 22, 2008
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, put a lid on it.
yeah bitch you really should put a lid on it i mean stfu! dont get all deffensive its the INTERNET get a life!
oh and by the way NINA GOJCAJ RULES!
nina

Calgary, Canada

#45 Feb 22, 2009
kylie schwab wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah bitch you really should put a lid on it i mean stfu! dont get all deffensive its the INTERNET get a life!
oh and by the way NINA GOJCAJ RULES!
thanks kylie that guys a dick anyway
Concerned

Muskegon, MI

#46 Mar 7, 2009
Let me guess He's Albanian and there is 1000 family members that are going to Purjure themselves to say He was at home with them and try and fool the court system in beleiving that nonsense? The is America. we have a better, fool proof system then, the one you fled from that third world trash you came from... Sit back and watch true Justice take place, its a wonderful system that truly works..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Rep. Conyers settled complaint over sex... 8 hr Julia 9
Looking For Mystery Shoppers! Nov 20 Joseph McArdle 1
Are Utica Police, Shelby Township Police and Ju... (Sep '08) Nov 16 annonomous 28
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Oct 27 Singledance 32
News What we still owe our Vietnam veterans Oct 27 rider 9
Midevil themed restaurant (Apr '17) Jun '17 Mel 2
Macomb County Police Abuse (Feb '15) Mar '17 Alert 2 3

Macomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages