Exam today in bar shooting

Exam today in bar shooting

There are 29 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Mar 2, 2006, titled Exam today in bar shooting. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

William Jedrzejek was a gentleman, his family says. It was characteristic of the 22-year-old to intervene when he saw a man harming a woman, as Edmond Dodaj was said to be doing in January in the Post Bar ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nina gojcaj

Richmond, MI

#1 Mar 6, 2006
i think edmond did not do this it is darn stupid for people thinking it was him but i tell you what they are liars i know william lost his life but it is not right to blame people like them so we should leave people alone no more guns or fighting because i think it is rediculous for this nonsense
becca balsamo

South Haven, MI

#2 May 12, 2006
hey nina i so agree, i know your uncle didnt do that hes so nice and i cant belive that they let a guy go who had a gun and was drunk right by the bar and they let him go ughhhhh it makes me mad :(
nina gojcaj

Warren, MI

#3 Jul 6, 2006
thank u becca u will be always there for me and i think police are arresting people just to know that the united states are a safe county and that it is the best and always will be that makes me so mad that im not with a family member that was always like another father who was always there for me when i was mad at my family but for some reason i never got mad at him cuz he always helped me with everything and i never want to see his picture on his face cuz on january 18,2006 was going to be the worst night of my life cuz i was just going through the channels when a i got to channel fox 2 news where it read at the bottom of the screen albanian charged with murder and i was like i wonder who it is then all of a sudden i saw my uncles face on tv! i was shocked i didnt know what to do so this is what i did i turned off the tv and ran into my room and sat on the bed from that moment on i know that my life had changed and i would be someone diffrent i burst into tears and then my grandma(eddies mom) walks in and she is all like what is wrong i didnt know what to say so i said i hurt my foot till this day on i hate to look into his face through a glass but i cant hug or kiss it is just a hard thing to do:(
Jessie

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2006
He is guilty and he will be found guilty in court
Jay

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2006
Several witnesses to the incident who identify him as the shooter...
He had already been thrown out of the bar for fighting...
He immediately fled the scene...
He was found hiding with a stash of cash and an untraceable cell phone...
But, the police are "arresting people just to know that the united states are a safe county "
He IS guilty, and will hopefully spend every day of the rest of his life in prison.
Just Some Dude

Belleville, MI

#6 Aug 25, 2006
Figures the Albanians are sticking up for him regardless if they were there or not.

Listen, my best friend threw the guy out of the bar.

He hit a guy over the head with a beer bottle on the dance floor because someone was talking to his girl.
He then was thrown out.
He then beat up his girl out in the parking lot.
A guy came up to them and told him to cool it.

This animal then went to his car, shot the guy in the back, and then twice in the head.

He not only deserves to die, but he also deserves to rot in a PMITA prison for 30-40 years.
Bondo

New London, MO

#7 Aug 25, 2006
Ooh say it isn't so ,I do believe there were a cew people who may say your poor uncle DID THIS KILLING wake up he dont mind beating women with his hands but when confronted by a man he needs a weapon. This coward was beating the shit out of a woman, and man was was shot to death for trying to help her.
jennifer weding

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Aug 29, 2006
that heartless peice of sh^#^ killed the love of my life, the best person ne one will ever have. i will never be the same.........fu Edmond
Jessie

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2006
GUILTY.....GUILTY....GUILTY... ....
unbelievable

Franklin, MI

#18 Sep 21, 2006
Nina,
Even though it is hard for you to believe your cousin could murder someone, THE FACT IS HE DID! It is instinct to want to protect a family member, but Edmond deserves to sit in jail for the rest of his life. I have never felt so strongly about something. He shot someone because he had an anger problem. Why don't you look up his name in the Macomb County Circuit Court cases. Just a couple of months prior to the shooting he had a charge for possesion of a firearm. Hello! If that didn't wake him up then he really deserves to sit in jail AND THINK ABOUT WHAT HE HAS DONE TO WILLIAM'S FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FIANCE! Edmond is pathetic.
just some girl

Richmond, MI

#19 Dec 18, 2006
Just Some Dude wrote:
Figures the Albanians are sticking up for him regardless if they were there or not.
Listen, my best friend threw the guy out of the bar.
He hit a guy over the head with a beer bottle on the dance floor because someone was talking to his girl.
He then was thrown out.
He then beat up his girl out in the parking lot.
A guy came up to them and told him to cool it.
This animal then went to his car, shot the guy in the back, and then twice in the head.
He not only deserves to die, but he also deserves to rot in a PMITA prison for 30-40 years.
yea hello what is wrong with you how could you be such a fricken retart it is not ur problem!!!!!!!
just some girl

Richmond, MI

#20 Dec 18, 2006
unbelievable wrote:
Nina,
Even though it is hard for you to believe your cousin could murder someone, THE FACT IS HE DID! It is instinct to want to protect a family member, but Edmond deserves to sit in jail for the rest of his life. I have never felt so strongly about something. He shot someone because he had an anger problem. Why don't you look up his name in the Macomb County Circuit Court cases. Just a couple of months prior to the shooting he had a charge for possesion of a firearm. Hello! If that didn't wake him up then he really deserves to sit in jail AND THINK ABOUT WHAT HE HAS DONE TO WILLIAM'S FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FIANCE! Edmond is pathetic.
HE IS NOT PATHETIC SO SHUT UP PLZ
just some girl

Richmond, MI

#21 Dec 18, 2006
Jessie wrote:
GUILTY.....GUILTY....GUILTY... ....
wat the heak who r you were you at the bar?
nina

Richmond, MI

#22 Dec 18, 2006
becca balsamo wrote:
hey nina i so agree, i know your uncle didnt do that hes so nice and i cant belive that they let a guy go who had a gun and was drunk right by the bar and they let him go ughhhhh it makes me mad :(
tanx becca i no i have you
nina

Richmond, MI

#23 Dec 18, 2006
Bondo wrote:
Ooh say it isn't so ,I do believe there were a cew people who may say your poor uncle DID THIS KILLING wake up he dont mind beating women with his hands but when confronted by a man he needs a weapon. This coward was beating the shit out of a woman, and man was was shot to death for trying to help her.
who the hell is BONDO?
kim

Grand Rapids, MI

#24 Dec 18, 2006
well ya but not right now are they

write back ok
FHP Officer

Seminole, FL

#26 Sep 10, 2007
Hey everybody he admitted to the shooting, Sterling Heights PD also recovered the weapon and ran finger prints and a ballistic test on it. Not to mention, when he was captured Officers recovered a large amount of money, a passport, and a cell phone. How do I know, because I was working for Sterling Heights PD when the incident occurred. I work in Florida as a police officer now.

Hey Eddie have fun in the clink, don't drop the soap!
Kyle Dye

Hollywood, FL

#27 Sep 11, 2007
FHP Officer wrote:
Hey everybody he admitted to the shooting, Sterling Heights PD also recovered the weapon and ran finger prints and a ballistic test on it. Not to mention, when he was captured Officers recovered a large amount of money, a passport, and a cell phone. How do I know, because I was working for Sterling Heights PD when the incident occurred. I work in Florida as a police officer now.
Hey Eddie have fun in the clink, don't drop the soap!
I too am a "displaced" Michigander (32 Mile, Lenox TWP.)now living in Port St. Lucie, FL.
I've said since we moved here (to Palm Beach Co. first), that my old friends with SHPD, MSP, MCSO,
Armada PD, et al would have a field day down here.
One of my best old friends was Tom Burtwell at Sterling Heights, did you ever meet him?
Missin Bill

Lansing, MI

#28 Oct 6, 2007
We have to realize two men now have lost there lives. One who shouldnt have and one that should have. Just remember all Bill is now in a better place and doesnt have to deal with any more grief. God Bless Bill's soul.
AmericanNational istParty

Madison Heights, MI

#29 Oct 6, 2007
When an ethnic group commits violent crimes at a rate disproportionate to their numbers in the general population, we should question whether they belong in OUR coutry.
People from a land that has operated under anarchy and communism for more than 1000 years should be barred from our shores.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Aug 31 Ponde 52
Review: Battery Giant (Dec '08) Aug 15 Missdeej 22
News Skunk saved by Detroit-area police officera "sa... Aug '15 Xstain Mullah Aroma 3
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Jul '15 toni 15
News Ex-Catholic teacher pleads guilty to sex with s... Jul '15 Meanie 25
Macomb County Police Abuse (Feb '15) Jun '15 Nonya 2
News Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci ... (Feb '11) May '15 hon2505 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages