[MI] Officer Pappas charges dropped, protection order lifted when wife & witness don't show

Oct 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Behind The Blue WAll

Kenneth Pappas, 34, was placed on routine paid administrative leave after his arrest at his Macomb Township home on Aug.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2010
Observer

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2008

Wife has been brainwashed by the husband for years. Sure he convinced her it was in her best interests.
Shelby Citizen

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

It's hard to testify when your abusive violent husband threatens you, your family and friends with bodily harm. The police in Macomb County never get prosecuted for crimes unless they commit them in another jurisdiction, Hence William Hackel and David Essad. This man is a criminal with a loaded weapon, another person sworn to protect and serve that is really just another abusive bully with a badge.
Police Victim

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

This man shot at me, killed my dog, forced my nephew to watch(age 4)the dog die, then bragged to everyone at the sterling heights Police Departement!! Furthermore, after detaining me, his colleagues bragged to me about killing the dog. This was all over selling a very small amount of pot. Now he has recently sent me and my family a message that he is going to murder me soon. And we know he makes good on his threats!!!Just ask his wife. Where is the end?? When he kills you??
Big Johnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

Sounds like this man is a Pappas Ass.. You find Jerks like this in all Towns and Cities.. give them a Badge and all of a sudden they become "One Big Bada$$" So they think! They are lacking in manhood, and need to justify their 'shortcomings'with this type of behavior....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Macomb Discussions

Search the Macomb Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
Replica YSL Belts Jul 20 mbtning 2
Muslims make gains in Michigan, but more advoca... Jul 14 Zzzzzsleeper 1
Mt. Clemens man shot twice in legs on city stre... Jul 12 lisa renee lowhang 1
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Jul 10 Jimmy Bui 45
Ashley Brasfield (Jun '12) Jul 10 Pam Smith 8
Obama care and the government Jul 8 looking good at 45 1
•••
•••