[MI] Officer Pappas charges dropped, protection order lifted when wife & witness don't show

Oct 6, 2008 Full story: Behind The Blue WAll

Kenneth Pappas, 34, was placed on routine paid administrative leave after his arrest at his Macomb Township home on Aug.

Full Story
Observer

Macomb, MI

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Wife has been brainwashed by the husband for years. Sure he convinced her it was in her best interests.
Shelby Citizen

AOL

#2 Nov 3, 2008
It's hard to testify when your abusive violent husband threatens you, your family and friends with bodily harm. The police in Macomb County never get prosecuted for crimes unless they commit them in another jurisdiction, Hence William Hackel and David Essad. This man is a criminal with a loaded weapon, another person sworn to protect and serve that is really just another abusive bully with a badge.
Police Victim

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 24, 2010
This man shot at me, killed my dog, forced my nephew to watch(age 4)the dog die, then bragged to everyone at the sterling heights Police Departement!! Furthermore, after detaining me, his colleagues bragged to me about killing the dog. This was all over selling a very small amount of pot. Now he has recently sent me and my family a message that he is going to murder me soon. And we know he makes good on his threats!!!Just ask his wife. Where is the end?? When he kills you??
Big Johnson

Paris, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Sounds like this man is a Pappas Ass.. You find Jerks like this in all Towns and Cities.. give them a Badge and all of a sudden they become "One Big Bada$$" So they think! They are lacking in manhood, and need to justify their 'shortcomings'with this type of behavior....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Macomb County Police Abuse 11 hr Alert 1
trade GF pics Tue love hookers 2
Detroit's walking man to get $350K, lots of advice Feb 21 Meanie 15
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) Feb 12 Streetrunner 20
smoking (Jan '09) Feb 12 Streetrunner 7
Review: Mama Mia Pizza (Mar '14) Feb 12 Streetrunner 2
Are Utica Police, Shelby Township Police and Ju... (Sep '08) Feb 12 Streetrunner 21
Macomb Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Macomb People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Revisiting the Cleveland Browns' 2014 Draft
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
AP source: Bills negotiating to sign quarterback McCown
NFL 9:44 AM
Ready to ride the Theo Riddick hype train?
Bleacher Report 8:29 PM
Latest Lions Free Agency News, Rumors
NBC Sports 9:09 PM
Reports: Browns still in the mix for Josh McCown