Prelim for accused molester adjourned...

Prelim for accused molester adjourned three weeks

There are 3 comments on the C & G Newspapers story from Jul 9, 2008, titled Prelim for accused molester adjourned three weeks. In it, C & G Newspapers reports that:

A preliminary examination into the alleged criminal sex acts upon two young autistic boys from Macomb Township was adjourned July 7. Jonathan Maltese, 21, will now wait until July 29 to formally hear the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at C & G Newspapers.

No Name

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Jul 13, 2008
This is unbelievable to me. I dated Jon for 3 years. He is the LAST person I would have ever expected to do such things. I'm in shock. I just don't understand...
no name

Mount Morris, MI

#2 Jul 22, 2009
I am also in disbelief, my son hangs with him and I am so sad about the whole situation. It is a parents worst nightmare. I hope he does well and we can all pray and heal from this.
No Name wrote:
This is unbelievable to me. I dated Jon for 3 years. He is the LAST person I would have ever expected to do such things. I'm in shock. I just don't understand...
no name

Rochester, MI

#3 Sep 30, 2009
I am in disbelief that Jon still has friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macomb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Village Square Co-Operative (Feb '09) May 14 Terry47 28
Looking for housekeeper Livin in May 5 Robin 1
Review: Empire Plumbing Sewer & Drain (Oct '08) May 1 justice league 72
Midevil themed restaurant Apr 27 Jen 1
Stop preying on us ! (Nov '16) Mar '17 A civilized person 9
News Redford Township may not be among nation's safe... (Sep '06) Mar '17 Louis 131
News DOJ Gets Countersued To Keep Mosque Out Of Ster... Mar '17 BB Board 1

Macomb Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macomb Mortgages