Trailor park residents should'nt be allowed to vote !

Posted in the Macomb Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated May 14, 2013
TAX PAYOR

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

Judged:

I strongly believe trailor park residents & apartment resident should not be allowed to vote on any city or county state millage or tax increase do to they pay NO PROPERTY TAX and live off my dime....i hope the law will cjange to get rid of these leaches...
so true

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

i thought i was the only one that thought that.

it is not fair for Non Tax payor's to vote on my home tax rate..Its should only be allowed for home owners !!
nate fife

Battle Creek, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2009

Judged:

you are a stuck up person that needs to go die.just go die the world will be better without you
equal

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

well some people can't afford to buy nice homes and cars.. some people are busting their butts to try to do better for their families..some ppl are not lucky enough to have a really good paying job or rich mommies and daddies... and they do pay taxes as well as others do... they pay the landlords taxes of that rental property w/ the money they give him/her mthly.. they are ppl just like the rest of us..
equality

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

everyone deserves the right to vote, residential status should have nothing to do with voting on certain things, should only women be allowed to vote on abortion, should patients only be allowed to vote on medicinal marijuana, should only scientists be allowed to vote on stem cell research? no we all got to vote on that so you need to get over your sense of ignorance and respects everyones right to vote
butterfly

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

equality wrote:
everyone deserves the right to vote, residential status should have nothing to do with voting on certain things, should only women be allowed to vote on abortion, should patients only be allowed to vote on medicinal marijuana, should only scientists be allowed to vote on stem cell research? no we all got to vote on that so you need to get over your sense of ignorance and respects everyones right to vote
MOST DEF AGREE!!!!
Snortchin H Conrule

Croswell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Judged:

Well you should take your dime (tax "payer" with an "e" not an "o") and take an adult ed class, maybe in economics. Trailor park and apartment complex owners pay property taxes on the assessed value of their land and dwellings just like you, usually the value of such properties is substantial due ("due"-because of. not "do"-taking action.) to the multiple famliy units that reside there in. They pay the taxes out of the money that they generate with lot rent and unit rent charges. Trailor and apartment renters are subject to increased rent as the taxable value of their propery owners land rises. Think about???
The Judge

Napoleon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2010

Judged:

TAX PAYOR wrote:
I strongly believe trailor park residents & apartment resident should not be allowed to vote on any city or county state millage or tax increase do to they pay NO PROPERTY TAX and live off my dime....i hope the law will cjange to get rid of these leaches...
I glad your not president, you might try to make us all buy health insurance or even pay higher tax !
ohio voter

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

then you must not know everything we as mobile home owners do pay taxes on our homes and also we pay lot On our land and DO HAVE A RIGHT TO VOTE iam sure you were not a home owner all your life did you vote when you did not own ,iam sure you did ,apt renters this may be a diff situation but as mobile home owners we pay taxes yearly on our home's thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!
Moron

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

TAX PAYOR wrote:
Leaches? Your a moron, oh for your info I own my home. They pay rent you moron! So tax is being paid on the property! Be carful for when you judge others, you will be judged. I hope you never find yourself needed to rent! It can happen to the best of us! How are they living off your dime? I'm sure your living off your husbands dime or mom and dads. Troll.
Love Trailors

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

TAX PAYOR wrote:
You got your wish! Looks like Anderson County will have a wheel tax! FYI someone payes property taxes on the land. Duh no one is living off your dime idiot! Oh and the trailor park by the rail road, guess what they pay taxes because they own them! Really you need to read up on your issue. Oh have fun paying 79.00 for your tags!

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

Snortchin H Conrule wrote:
Well you should take your dime (tax "payer" with an "e" not an "o") and take an adult ed class, maybe in economics. Trailor park and apartment complex owners pay property taxes on the assessed value of their land and dwellings just like you, usually the value of such properties is substantial due ("due"-because of. not "do"-taking action.) to the multiple famliy units that reside there in. They pay the taxes out of the money that they generate with lot rent and unit rent charges. Trailor and apartment renters are subject to increased rent as the taxable value of their propery owners land rises. Think about???
I agree, thank you!
sissy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Thank you!!! Very rarely do I see an intelligent post on here!! Money can't buy brains obviously
Dat my cuzin

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Trailer park residents do too pay taxes. Cigs, beer, and fireworks all have taxes levied. Unfortunately, no money is left to pay child support at the end of the month.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Macomb Discussions

Search the Macomb Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Orders for US durable goods up 0.7 percent in June 50 min Doc 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
Replica YSL Belts Jul 20 mbtning 2
Muslims make gains in Michigan, but more advoca... Jul 14 Zzzzzsleeper 1
Mt. Clemens man shot twice in legs on city stre... Jul 12 lisa renee lowhang 1
Direct tv refer a friend (Sep '12) Jul 10 Jimmy Bui 45
Ashley Brasfield (Jun '12) Jul 10 Pam Smith 8
•••
•••