Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89688 Oct 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! My life has been GREAT! Most Americans have NO IDEA what "misfortunes in life" are. Since I do not worship your "sky fairy," why should I blame him for a few minor bumps in the road?
Are you REALLY "down on your knees economically"? If so, why do you not consider going out and getting a job?
Speaking of LIARS -- YOU lie when you allege that President Obama "has never ONCE admitted to knowing about any negative situations that are on his watch."
Since you foolishly used the word "ONCE," I only have to show you ONE rebuttal to your stupidity, so here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8UoWSL_WlO8XX
In that video, President Obama acknowledges problems with the "ACA" website. QED. You lose, Liar!
"ACA"? Call it what it really is ; Obamacare or Democare you lying commie bastard.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89689 Oct 29, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yep! I supported, and support, our fine President Obama"
Confirmed as an unAmerican, commie Obama bitch!
Awk! Stuttering Polly want a cracker? Here ya go, Polly!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89690 Oct 29, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
"ACA"? Call it what it really is ; Obamacare or Democare you lying commie bastard.
<.giggle!.> You sure get upset when your buddy, so-called "Truth Teller," gets caught in a LIE! Time for your Chernobyl MELTDOWN! You dipsticks are SO ignorant!
Conservative

Overland Park, KS

#89691 Oct 29, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful how you word things. The Tea Party/Republicans goal is not to cut or do awy with Social Security and Medicare as the Dems would like you to think. Eliminate fraud in Medicare which many Dems have their hands in and increase or take th limit off max pay for deductions. Dems would hate that since they and their cronies make a great deal of cash off of us.
If the Democrats are making cash illegally off Medicare why would a true conservative not be for cutting payments? Social Security should also be pared down or invested by Wall Street like President Bush pushed. If you are a true conservative you would not be afraid how you word things. Both programs were started under Democratic administrations not Republican. Long live the Tea Party!
Wtf

United States

#89692 Oct 29, 2013
Tea party is like the sperm that ran down your momas leg on the day you were conceived. Worthless, slimy, ineffective. I say let's let these rejects out of the republican party. After a purge like this we may be able to reform and conceive a new party. Good riddance you narrow minded losers - take the evangelicals with you- we will be better off with out you. We could have won in 08 if they hadn't tried to appease you half watt minds with that retard palin.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89693 Oct 29, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Tea party is like the sperm that ran down your momas leg on the day you were conceived. Worthless, slimy, ineffective. I say let's let these rejects out of the republican party. After a purge like this we may be able to reform and conceive a new party. Good riddance you narrow minded losers - take the evangelicals with you- we will be better off with out you. We could have won in 08 if they hadn't tried to appease you half watt minds with that retard palin.
Go ahead start another party! In the mean time I'll take what is already there. The Tea Party, the only ones that the lying, cheating, thieving commie bastards (Demoncrats & crooked old Republicans)) are afraid of!!!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89694 Oct 29, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> If the Democrats are making cash illegally off Medicare why would a true conservative not be for cutting payments? Social Security should also be pared down or invested by Wall Street like President Bush pushed. If you are a true conservative you would not be afraid how you word things. Both programs were started under Democratic administrations not Republican. Long live the Tea Party!
You are not a true conservative. True conservatives are logical, your logic is that of a Demoncrat trying to lie/spin the real conservative agenda.

You are just an Obama Bitch in disguise to create fear where it doesn't exist and to hide you own narcisistic-antiamerican agenda.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89695 Oct 29, 2013
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text> If the Democrats are making cash illegally off Medicare why would a true conservative not be for cutting payments? Social Security should also be pared down or invested by Wall Street like President Bush pushed. If you are a true conservative you would not be afraid how you word things. Both programs were started under Democratic administrations not Republican. Long live the Tea Party!
Oh, YEAH! Give Social Security to Wall Street. Nothing bad could possibly happen, like all the funds being stolen by big investment companies. Undoubtedly, George W. Bush "Let's Spent It All" Bush would agree!

I also agree about "Long live the Tea Party"! Already it has downgraded the credit rating of the US and shut down the government.

... and assured the destruction of the Republican Party. Long live the Terrorist Tea Party!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89696 Oct 29, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead start another party! In the mean time I'll take what is already there. The Tea Party, the only ones that the lying, cheating, thieving commie bastards (Demoncrats & crooked old Republicans)) are afraid of!!!
Nobody is "afraid of" tottering old white men carrying mis-spelled placards and wearing tinfoil hats.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89697 Oct 29, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a true conservative. True conservatives are logical, your logic is that of a Demoncrat trying to lie/spin the real conservative agenda.
You are just an Obama Bitch in disguise to create fear where it doesn't exist and to hide you own narcisistic-antiamerican agenda.
ROFL! Yeah, true conservatives are logical. Too bad you are not a true conservative.

You are just a "Tea Party" lover, hoping to get another free bus ride to some place where the Koch brothers are giving away free hot dogs. Love those bus rides! Love the weekend outing! Love the hot dogs!
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89698 Oct 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is "afraid of" tottering old white men carrying mis-spelled placards and wearing tinfoil hats.
You the Demons (Clinton-Obama agend) are deathly afraid of the Tea Party. Why else would you spend so much time spining their purpose and demonizing them with your false propoganda.
Clinton-Obama agenda

United States

#89699 Oct 29, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Yeah, true conservatives are logical. Too bad you are not a true conservative.
You are just a "Tea Party" lover, hoping to get another free bus ride to some place where the Koch brothers are giving away free hot dogs. Love those bus rides! Love the weekend outing! Love the hot dogs!
yah maybe, but you won't catch me on those Obama Box Cars to Hell!
LIBERAL BLAME AT 9AM

United States

#89700 Oct 30, 2013
Kathleen Sebelius to testify at 9 AM EST on this debacle, or as Jon Stewart (the one who Dawg claimed is a legitimate news source) called it "this turd" known as ObamaCare and his 300-600 MILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE.

That leaves us with 2 questions...

Will Kathleen Sebelius accept responsibility or will she blame it all on someone or something else?

And since she is a Liberal and part of the Obama admin we know she will not accept responsibility for her failure so who will she blame it on?

A. House Republicans
B. The Tea Party
C. The Contractor who built the website
D. To much traffic on the website.
E. Any combination of 2 or more above
F. All of the above
G. Other

I am going to go with E. She will mainly blame the contractor but also try to act like the site couldn't handle the amount of traffic.

Remember, even though she gets paid by the taxpayers, she does t work for the American people. At least that is what she tried to claim when she was running scared of answering any questions about this giant turd.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89702 Oct 30, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
You the Demons (Clinton-Obama agend) are deathly afraid of the Tea Party. Why else would you spend so much time spining their purpose and demonizing them with your false propoganda.
Why? Because the "Tea Party" is a terrorist organization, if you would merely take a good look. For their limited political purposes, they have CAUSED THE CREDIT RATING OF THE US TO DROP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!

They SHUT DOWN THE US GOVERNMENT FOR 16 DAYS ...
They TOOK $24 BILLION OUT OF THE US ECONOMY ...
They REDUCED PROJECTED 4TH QUARTER GDP GROWTH FROM 3 TO 2.4 PERCENT.

Any concerned US citizen should be "deathly afraid" of any organization "claiming to be patriotic" but damaging the US like the "Tea Party" has done.

The US government should not negotiate with any terrorist organization, foreign or domestic, such as the "Tea Party."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/17/heres-wh...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89703 Oct 30, 2013
Clinton-Obama agenda wrote:
<quoted text>
yah maybe, but you won't catch me on those Obama Box Cars to Hell!
"Englewood," just admit it: You are anti-Semitic!

Anyone who would trivialize the Holocaust like you do has to be anti-Semitic.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89704 Oct 30, 2013
LIBERAL BLAME AT 9AM wrote:
Kathleen Sebelius to testify at 9 AM EST on this debacle, or as Jon Stewart (the one who Dawg claimed is a legitimate news source) called it "this turd" known as ObamaCare and his 300-600 MILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE....
Huh? First you assert (incorrectly) that I claim that Jon Stewart is a legitimate news source. Thus you imply that anything Jon Stewart says is false, and THEN ...

... you use Jon Stewart as a news source!

What hypocrisy! You are shilling both sides of the street!

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#89705 Oct 30, 2013
LIBERAL BLAME AT 9AM wrote:
Kathleen Sebelius to testify at 9 AM EST ...
...
I am going to go with E. She will mainly blame the contractor but also try to act like the site couldn't handle the amount of traffic....
Have YOU ever written a website? I have. Several of them. None anywhere as complex as the "ACA" website. But glitches always happen, and have to be straightened out. This is NOT the "perfect world" which you hallucinate in your marble-sized brain.

Yes. Websites often cannot handle the amount of initial traffic. It has to do with bandwidth, but you have no understanding of bandwidth, either.

So, Oh Clueless Guru ... please tell us ... "Anointed One" ... what did you say when George Bush rolled out HIS website for the Medicare prescription drug benefit in 2005 and 2006? That website crashed. Many times. Did you run about screaming that the Medicare prescription drug benefit was a FAILURE?

No, YOU "kissed up to George" like any good Neo-CON would do.

This time, you Neo-CON syncophants are all lined up along the street criticizing the "ACA" website, similar to the homophobic members of Westboro Baptist Church. You are the online equivalent of Rev. Fred Phelps.

Please tell us: do you look like the reverend?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images...
Norton

Olathe, KS

#89706 Oct 30, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. President Obama Speaks on the Attack on Benghazi
White House, Sept. 12, 2012, a day after the Benghazi attack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rDANcaPx1xgXX
2. Obama on "Fast and Furious" and immigration
White House, Press conference, June 29, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3. President Obama Affordable Care Act Speech (ACA). 7/18/2013
White House, Press conference, July 18, 2013
(and many, many other speeches the president has given about the ACA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4. President Obama Defends N.S.A. Surveillance Programs
White House, Press conference, June 7, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Norton," you just listed four instances in which you state that President Obama knows "nothing" about anything. I have just posted links to your FOUR alleged instances showing YouTube videos in which the president gave press conferences as noted to discuss those specific allegations of yours.
Tell me, "Norton" -- how can President Obama discuss all four of your alleged instances with four separate PRESS CONFERENCES, if he "knew nothing" about any of them?
You find many things "scary." That is your right. A lack of knowledge is often "scary."
I propose an another explanation: YOU "know nothing" about ANYTHING governmental!(I will suggest that you personally have never had any US government experience which would have given you access to some of the programs related to, in particular, items 1 and 4.)
You are just blowing smoke! The President is speaking on the TV everyday about something. Ask him a question..........and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else.

CHEERS!
dont need one

Chaffee, MO

#89707 Oct 30, 2013
Old
GOPee CRUZifying America

Saint Louis, MO

#89708 Oct 30, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just blowing smoke! The President is speaking on the TV everyday about something. Ask him a question..........and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else.
CHEERS!
"just blowing smoke! Ask him a question..........and he talks all around the issue. So, you are not fooling me or anybody else".

Funny Norton ...but you just described yourself perfectly!

NO Rapture today...SURPRISE...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macks Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several Arrested Here On Tuesday (Jan '14) Oct '17 osage beach fairy... 7
louisburg murder?? (Feb '14) Sep '17 I from there 17
Teacher sleeping with ex students Aug '17 Concerned Citizen 1
Macks Creek Music Forum (Dec '12) May '17 Musikologist 13
looking for Kevin St. Clair (May '17) May '17 Michelle 2
News Route D Bridge Replacement Approved (May '17) May '17 gail oglesby 1
Tell me how much you love Lake of the Ozarks / ... (May '17) May '17 Transformed 1

Macks Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macks Creek Mortgages