36 yr old man hitting on 17 or 28 yr ...

36 yr old man hitting on 17 or 28 yr old on como craigslist

Posted in the Macks Creek Forum

informed

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Aug 13, 2010
OHHH LOOKIE HE HAS A PS2 ... WOW HE'S A REAL CATCH... OH WAIT.. MAYBE THATS WHY HE IS ASKING A YOUNG GIRL AND NOT A WOMAN!

dogwood trift shop - 36 (camdenton mo )

Date: 2010-08-11, 9:01PM CDT
Reply To This Post

hi u wer at the trift shop today after lunch u wer in cut off shorte maby with your mom or sister u wer yung maby 17 or 18 i was in grey shorts and a big dog shirt i noticed u and u noticed me im single curios about u i hav a ps2 and games and lots of movies if u ever just want to hang out i think we would be frends at the least i love to swim at the lake or river if u want to call me im james my no is 346 six 0 four two i live alone thanks later

“Spreading the love”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Grass on the field --> play ball
Tammy C

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 7, 2014
informed wrote:
OHHH LOOKIE HE HAS A PS2 ... WOW HE'S A REAL CATCH... OH WAIT.. MAYBE THATS WHY HE IS ASKING A YOUNG GIRL AND NOT A WOMAN!
dogwood trift shop - 36 (camdenton mo )
Date: 2010-08-11, 9:01PM CDT
Reply To This Post
hi u wer at the trift shop today after lunch u wer in cut off shorte maby with your mom or sister u wer yung maby 17 or 18 i was in grey shorts and a big dog shirt i noticed u and u noticed me im single curios about u i hav a ps2 and games and lots of movies if u ever just want to hang out i think we would be frends at the least i love to swim at the lake or river if u want to call me im james my no is 346 six 0 four two i live alone thanks later
I know who you are,Patrick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Macks Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several Arrested Here On Tuesday (Jan '14) Jun '17 Undercover Agent 6
Macks Creek Music Forum (Dec '12) May '17 Musikologist 13
looking for Kevin St. Clair May '17 Michelle 2
News Route D Bridge Replacement Approved May '17 gail oglesby 1
Tell me how much you love Lake of the Ozarks / ... May '17 Transformed 1
News South Howard County Historical Society Wine Wal... Apr '17 drop that duce 2
News 'Biker' mayor vows to clean up Macks Creek, wan... (Apr '06) Apr '17 Concerned neighbor 2

Macks Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Macks Creek Mortgages