Pawlenty to be featured at Michigan G...

Pawlenty to be featured at Michigan GOP event

There are 9 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Pawlenty to be featured at Michigan GOP event. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A second potential 2012 presidential candidate will attend a major Republican conference this month in Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

freeloader

Rochester, MN

#1 Sep 2, 2009
good, I wish he would stay in Michigan.
Bill in Saint Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 2, 2009
Ironically, Palenty called the pending health care legislation (public option) a Joke. But...we have in Minnesota a public option plam called 'Minesota Care' which works very well, he supports. He's all politics! If Liberals said the sky was blue, he'd say they were wrong!
Banana Republican

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 2, 2009
Good. Keep him on the island with the rest of the GOP. Now we just need another far-off place to send the Dems to and maybe something other than padding special interest pockets will get done.

Since: Apr 09

Twin Cities

#5 Sep 2, 2009
Bill in Saint Paul wrote:
Ironically, Palenty called the pending health care legislation (public option) a Joke. But...we have in Minnesota a public option plam called 'Minesota Care' which works very well, he supports. He's all politics! If Liberals said the sky was blue, he'd say they were wrong!
All true, except that after pawlenty's unalllotment trick, Minnesota no longer has a public option, with many more people subject to no insurance after the first of the year. It is about to get bad here while he is touring the country talking about how great our plan is that he just slashed.
Also, who is paying for his whirlwing campaign that has already started. It had better not be my tax dollars going to this expense.
IrishMN

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 2, 2009
The State of Minnesota is broke. And King Timmy is galavanting around the country saying he is the best there is for the Republi-thug Party in 2012?

Know what? This loser might just be the best they have to offer.

They sure won't score any victory anywhere after Mr. Obama's economic program steam rolls over them.
Ms V

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 2, 2009
Timmy Boy is not ready for Michigan. Neither is the USA.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2009
Ms V wrote:
Timmy Boy is not ready for Michigan. Neither is the USA.
i agree, the USA is not ready for Michigan.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Sep 2, 2009
it's interesting that we get all these announcements about the Gov's appearances, but never any reporting on what he says or anything else.

it's beginning to look like the PP / Topix guys just like throwing you rabid TPAW haters a bone to increase ad revenue. and you respond in-kind.
drj

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 2, 2009
maybe it will be a pig roast with timmy as main course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackinac Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homes for rent Apr '17 Ray hubbard 1
News Just when you thought it couldn't get weirder a... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Hail 1
News Straits Area Narcotics Enforcement reports rece... (Jul '11) Jun '16 muessig1 2
Detroit (Jun '16) Jun '16 David 1
Repent Repent Repent Toll Booth Guy (Apr '16) Apr '16 REPENT PAY TOLL 1
Atheist Jesus Hater Toll Booth Guy ( REPENT) (Apr '16) Apr '16 REPENT PAY TOLL 2
News A shipwreck, freezing rain, and record heat (Dec '15) Dec '15 Sneaky Pete 2

Mackinac Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mackinac Island Mortgages