Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another ...

Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michigan politician is likely frontrunner

There are 44 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michigan politician is likely frontrunner. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Although former U.S. Rep. Peter Hoekstra has officially ruled out a Senate run in 2012, it's a safe bet a West Michigan candidate will factor heavily in the GOP primary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#1 Apr 18, 2011
The GOP is outlawed. We ban them from any and all office. They may go to China, we're not having them here. They are all evil greedy bad seeds, this includes their entire families too. Throw them all out and export to China. Good riddance to rotten rubbish!!!!!!!!!!
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Throw them all out and export to China.
Export? lolol Planning on getting in the slave trade are you?
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#3 Apr 18, 2011
Yes, turn about is fair play. They can work for peanuts in dire circumstances, without a voice to save them from their early graves. Instant karma.
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Yes, turn about is fair play. They can work for peanuts in dire circumstances, without a voice to save them from their early graves. Instant karma.
I think we need a judge to court order some meds for you. I hear judges on your side of the state like to do that.
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Leave it to the left to promote and condone slavery.
PLEASE keep spouting your loony ideas...2012 is coming.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#6 Apr 18, 2011
Teapignorants are a malignant cancer that needs to be eradicated from our society. Completely.
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Teapignorants are a malignant cancer that needs to be eradicated from our society. Completely.
Meds...definitely meds...but not until after the election. You're too big a help to the right in this state right now.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#8 Apr 18, 2011
Repugs will all be dead first. You need Thorazine, bub, and I AM the judge.
Jan

United States

#9 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
If you left-wing kooks stopped aborting all your children, maybe you would have enough votes for your point of view one day. But instead you are the Party of Death.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#10 Apr 18, 2011
Keep your stupid religion out of my government. It's fat no-brain repugly girls like you that are walking birth control enforcers. The earth is overpopulated.
Jan

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Keep your stupid religion out of my government. It's fat no-brain repugly girls like you that are walking birth control enforcers. The earth is overpopulated.
Keep your stupid government out of my religion, and stop forcing me to pay for your personal irresponsibility and spreading of disease. I don't care if you get AIDS or cancer and die - that's none of my business, but don't make me pay for your treatment.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#12 Apr 18, 2011
You, Jan, are a fine example of repuglycunt malignancy. My government is NOT in your idiotic fairy tale religion.
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Repugs will all be dead first. You need Thorazine, bub, and I AM the judge.
Keep going...please.... and expect this thread to show up a lot next year to remind everyone what the party of 'hate and intolerance' stands for: death threats, involuntary deportation, oppression of all viewpoints but their own and juvenile, unimaginative name-calling. I'm sure that will be very attractive to the voters next election cycle.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#14 Apr 18, 2011
Teabigotry can't stand their own tactics. Thin-skinned little whiners.
say what

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
keep it coming. lol
Jan

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
You, Jan, are a fine example of repuglycunt malignancy. My government is NOT in your idiotic fairy tale religion.
Your religion IS government. You worship at the altar of government and you love it so much. Your entire life revolves around government because you are a sick and pathetic individual. You believe in nothing, so you bitterly cling to your fairy tale government to live your life for you. Stop raping the taxpayers. You are a disgusting low-life pig feeding at the public trough.
Jan

United States

#17 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
YOU are the real bigot. You attack Christians and Tea Party people and yet you start weeping if anyone simply disagrees with the gays, the Muslims, or the left-wing kooks that populate the government. Take your bigotry, your hatred, and your intolerance and shove it.
imaginaryfriend

Westland, MI

#18 Apr 18, 2011
Ditto to you. Teabigotry is a rethuggery thing. You are ignorantly reiterating right-wing talking points. You don't have a clue about me or anyone else outside your hateful bubble. STFU and Ill say it again, the repuglycunts and teaswine are a malignant cancer on our society which needs to be completely eradicated.(EDIT:I'll) And soon!!
imaginaryfriendi sabigot

Grand Blanc, MI

#19 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Ditto to you. Teabigotry is a rethuggery thing. You are ignorantly reiterating right-wing talking points. You don't have a clue about me or anyone else outside your hateful bubble. STFU and Ill say it again, the repuglycunts and teaswine are a malignant cancer on our society which needs to be completely eradicated.(EDIT:I'll) And soon!!
You're just an angry bitter gaybigot
Mark

Rockford, MI

#20 Apr 18, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The GOP is outlawed. We ban them from any and all office. They may go to China, we're not having them here. They are all evil greedy bad seeds, this includes their entire families too. Throw them all out and export to China. Good riddance to rotten rubbish!!!!!!!!!!
If you throw all the producers of the country out, as you suggest, all that will be left is worthless lazy nonproducers that will all starve to death without the welfare state being funded.

Hey, maybe we should take your advice...we'll have this country free and clear to start over again.

Read Atlas Shrugged, bub....send us all away, vs we all go on strike anyway...same diff...either way you lose, starve, and die. There is a reason communism dies everywhere it's tried.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackinac Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News S.A.N.E. makes 26 arrests (Mar '08) Jul 20 Lil momma 11
News 2014 Mini Cooper - Small Wheelbase, Long Legs May '15 Go Blue Forever 1
Solving Cheboygan's Economic Woes - Part 1, HOW Apr '15 Nudely 1
Solving Cheboygan's Economic Woes - Part 3, COMMIT Apr '15 Nudely 1
Rich Rodriguez (Sep '10) Apr '15 360Junkman 2
Kathryn Schmidt Smith Mar '15 Alabama slamma 2
Review: Crazy Horse (Dec '14) Dec '14 mdzendzel 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mackinac Island Mortgages