Mark Zuckerberg marries longtime girlfriend

May 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KABC LA

Mark Zuckerberg, right, president and CEO of Facebook, walks to morning sessions with his girlfriend Priscilla Chan during the 2011 Allen and Co.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
SP Landlord

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

I will only now bestow true genuis on Mark, in that he married an Asian girl. He could have married a nice Jewish girl and made his mom happy..LOL

Check out the wedding photo, a true class act, in that they were both modest and appear very down to earth. The antithesis of the vulgart celebrity and ultra elitist weddings.

They were married in his backyard, with only one hundred guests. Congradulations to Mark and Priscilla Chan.

I only go Asian, a true gift to white men. It took me fifty years a few divorces to figure this out.
SP Landlord

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

She just graduated from Med School in SF, undergrad Harvard. A refined Asian young lady and a physician. They met at Harvard and had been dating for nine years. Neither one, born into wealth. I admire them, has nothing to do with Mark's wealth, a gift to our civilization, a girl from heaven for this square white kid.

Take a good look at the accompanying wedding pic and note even the simple strand of lightbulbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mackay Discussions

Search the Mackay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bergdahl's hometown blindsided by hatred in wak... Jun 29 frilled2b 4
Soldier held in Afghanistan is 23-year-old Idahoan (Jul '09) Jun '14 I Speak For All 9
Will Idaho's newest gold medalist get her own s... Feb '14 Tatsdad 1
Fire on Sun Valley's Bald Mountain causes exten... Feb '14 Greg Kendall 1
ID Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Idaho in ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Keith 4
Truth: Bobbie Burns (Sep '13) Sep '13 Tatsdad 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mackay, ID (Oct '10) Sep '12 Vince 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mackay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000