Mark Zuckerberg marries longtime girl...

Mark Zuckerberg marries longtime girlfriend

There are 2 comments on the KABC LA story from May 19, 2012, titled Mark Zuckerberg marries longtime girlfriend. In it, KABC LA reports that:

Mark Zuckerberg, right, president and CEO of Facebook, walks to morning sessions with his girlfriend Priscilla Chan during the 2011 Allen and Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC LA.

SP Landlord

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 19, 2012
I will only now bestow true genuis on Mark, in that he married an Asian girl. He could have married a nice Jewish girl and made his mom happy..LOL

Check out the wedding photo, a true class act, in that they were both modest and appear very down to earth. The antithesis of the vulgart celebrity and ultra elitist weddings.

They were married in his backyard, with only one hundred guests. Congradulations to Mark and Priscilla Chan.

I only go Asian, a true gift to white men. It took me fifty years a few divorces to figure this out.
SP Landlord

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 20, 2012
She just graduated from Med School in SF, undergrad Harvard. A refined Asian young lady and a physician. They met at Harvard and had been dating for nine years. Neither one, born into wealth. I admire them, has nothing to do with Mark's wealth, a gift to our civilization, a girl from heaven for this square white kid.

Take a good look at the accompanying wedding pic and note even the simple strand of lightbulbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mackay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please check out Festival Speaker Wayne Purcell... Apr '17 ImageIMP 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mackay, ID (Oct '10) Sep '12 Vince 6
Debate: Faith & Politics - Mackay, ID (Jan '12) Jan '12 Angry 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Mackay, ID (Mar '11) Apr '11 Power 3
Jaye Featherby Human Inferno (May '07) Nov '10 dana 60
Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 Debbie 2
Debate: Health Care - Mackay, ID (Oct '10) Oct '10 Mike 1

Mackay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance